Saints vs Hearts

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JamieThomas said:

He was good in the Championship, no criticism there.

He also played well in the Premiership at the end of the season we were relegated.

I agree that his lack of progression in the last 2 seasons has been a disappointment but this shouldn't be unexpected with young players. 

6 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Think there's far more chance Hearts will finish 6th than 4th. Impressive, especially considering they were in the conversation to be runners up when Neilson left.

No sympathy for Hearts, rod for their own back by hounding out a good manager and super Stevie Crawford. Look at MK Dons now...

I believe we have some very decent players, but a manager who is completely incapable of getting anything out of them.   How we can go from that excellent home performance against Rangers 4-0 going on 7-0, to losing 1-0 to St Johnstone is mind blowing.

Dry yer eyes.

Nicholson is fucking shit. I called that a long time ago. He would also get thrown about like an empty tracksuit in the English Championship. :lol:

He's not even reached the highs that David Templeton did with the Hertz. Oh, and he's a rhat into the bargain.

Archived