Clyde v Annan

I know for a lot of us Clyde supporters it's hard bein in the position we're in but let's get behind the team till the end of the season, can't afford to be givin players abuse they're bad enough as it is.. still believe we can pick up points don't see why not

If the team are putting in the effort I'm sure they will get backing. If they are cutting about shiting it out of tackles or punting the ball away like a hot potato to avoid taking responsibility then they will get the pelters they deserve.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McNiff and Waddell in the centre of defence. Let's do the decent thing; the thing that's been staring us in the face the full season: play two centre-backs as centre-backs. Aye, aye. Waddell made a balls-up last week. But even if he was good for one shocker a game, he'd be no worse than what we've got otherwise. And I suspect he's actually a lot better.

McNeil left-back. McMillan right-back. McGovern in the middle of the pitch. Has to be. We'd be mid-table no danger if we'd just have done this sooner. Goodwillie and Peaso on from the start, please.

Annan will be without Swinglehurst for this game after his red card last week.
I think it will be a close game with Clyde needing points to keep them from going bottom of the League. Annan need the points to make sure they stay in the playoffs.
I think Annan will collect all 3 points.

Archived