Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC v St Johnstone FC

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I challenge an ICT poster to post a photo of their subway mascot, and then criticise old pedo nose again.

Noises about Saints chasing Rangers* for third, with a likely defeat for them at Pittodrie on Sunday then a win here could potentially leave us 3 points and <5 goals behind, with them due to visit McDiarmid post-split.

1-0 ICT

8 hours ago, Kyle said:

:lol: 

underappreciated. 

It wasn't really Arabic, which then leads to a backwards/Highlands joke. I'll leave that to someone with less class :lol:

Mates are pulling out with stupid excuses for this game. Could only be 2 of us which would likely mean a day in Inverness pubs rather than the disruption of the football.

In all seriousness this game will be a huge struggle for us. The game against Hamilton would've been a real slog for the eight outfield players, and most played the 90 against Hearts again. It'll be a big ask for the likes of Paton, Craig and Cummins, who've run themselves into the ground and were showing signs of fatigue by the end of the Hearts game, to put another full shift in here.

Mannus

Smith - Shaughnessy - Scobbie - Easton

Alston - Millar - Muzz - Spoony

MacLean - Cummins

Would maybe be my shout. No idea if Muzz will be fit, nor if the players will be so tired they'll need to be left out.

18 hours ago, deej said:

Noises about Saints chasing Rangers* for third, with a likely defeat for them at Pittodrie on Sunday then a win here could potentially leave us 3 points and <5 goals behind, with them due to visit McDiarmid post-split.

1-0 ICT

Yes, the recurring theme for this season. The momentum vacuum will be turned up to max and we will gift Inverness the 3 points!

But I'll still go into the game optimistic about a win for some bizarre reason...

58 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Yes, the recurring theme for this season.

It's been the last year and a bit, ever since we set the new away wins record in Dingwall and TW said we could get second. Since then, any of these big opportunities that come along, we seem to blow.

I struggle to remember a good performance from Saints in Inverness, even the 2 wins (from the last 13 trips dating back to 2003) have been 1-0 and via penalties. We've managed just seven goals in that time. It's impossible to have much confidence when you've never seen your team play well at a venue and bottom of the league or not, it's a case of travelling in hope rather than expectation.

It'd be disappointing to lose twice to ICT in what would only be five league wins but wish I could feel confident it won't be the case come 4:45pm tomorrow.

Archived