Ross County v Celtic

I'll ask for your opinion when I'm at the end of the line.

I wasn't giving you an opinion, I was stating a fact.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, I obviously loved it - it's simply marvellous.
Did you actually 'make' that in a bid to establish that my posts don't matter to you?

Glad you really loved it, I feel all warm and cosy inside now, probably the best moment of my life. I did admittedly spend an entire 30 seconds thinking about you

1 minute ago, TheCelt67 said:

He's always been the type of player who, depending on what team you support, would be classed as a physical player/durty hackin' bar steward but over the last few seasons he had became rather fly with his fouling.  Today's challenge was a throwback to when he first signed for us.  Madness from any player let alone the captain.

Yup. As the top club in Scotland we should set the example, don't appeal

A one game addition to the ban and £1000 payment if the appeal is lost, is standard practice, it's been mentioned by a few managers in the lower leagues who've said they can't afford to risk that amount of money. They sometimes do more if it's deemed "frivolous"

Changing the wording doesn't really help me. Is there any actual evidence of it happening?

4 hours ago, richDFC said:

Terrible dive by Schalke, head's gone candidate from Scott Brown. Some of the foaming on Twitter is unbelievable. Was looking for a replay of the dive, found this58f3769272f9e_ScreenShot2017-04-16at14_49_49.png.1004d827b9c8826633bd8d515d3fcbc7.png

^^^ seething

That is fcuking amazing imagine how they would react in a proper game of football where more than ONE DECISION goes against them, fcuking unbelievable these characters.

Happy Easter folks, this thread has made me laugh so much.

If it was at the other end of the pitch, Celtic fans would call it an 'honest mistake'

How many spot-kicks for/against and red cards have the mhanky mob dodged this season?

Is it really much of an achievement for them to go the season unbeaten?

Archived