Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

11 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Just reading this thread for the first time, that's absolutely incredible.  M5.png.561a2f8146d5f08ada7d363bcc1c894c.png

If she ever gets him round to his house, this is nailed on:

DFRa8ysXsAI9_LD.jpg.c7655bd7bea05dc67612413072924df4.jpg

Yes, Nishy became a coach for Hibs U14.  One of my students found this...

Joseek

"Miss, why do you like Colin Nish so much?"

3 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Yeh what is this LH?

Are you denying you made these comments?

Think they were complimented by you commenting about receiving 500 greenies from Div if you kept posting or something like that. Not sure of the thread, but got a feeling it was on the Heads Swollen Gone in GN.

What

A

Knob

Jesus, I clearly wasn't referring to the under 14s bit was I.  jose.png.f7905e28bf0a1d000eb3bbd4ec8de049.png
Just that seeing this thread, reading the first few pages and then searching 'Rie Nish' into the search bar led me down a rabbit hole of posts from Dumbarton and Cowden fans either complaining about her or finding her endearing. Of all the players to go for, why him? :lol:
ETA: Realised reading through the pages that I actually had read it before, must've managed to wipe it from my mind. Some frightening posters before my time.

We were on a stag do in Edinburgh just after he'd signed for Hibs and the minibus driver taking us to the paintball was waxing lyrical about him, Colin Nish this and Colin Nish that. One of the party pipes up with the excellent line 'Colin Nish is fucking Colin Nish'.

'That's ma son'.

On 11/05/2019 at 19:09, Moomintroll said:
On 11/05/2019 at 19:06, welshbairn said:
If all the damage he's doing is a few nutty emails and posts he should be left alone, there's not enough space for the people seriously needing support as it is.

My concern is his invitations to people to come to his house with zero males present to view him sans trousers & undercrackers, that screams sexual offender to me.

He seems quite a lazy sexual offender, too. Expecting his victims to come to his house. 

Are you denying you made these comments?

Think they were complimented by you commenting about receiving 500 greenies from Div if you kept posting or something like that. Not sure of the thread, but got a feeling it was on the Heads Swollen Gone in GN.

What

A

Knob

Hold on a minute. You actually believed it when I said Div gave me 500 greenies to keep posting?

Please tell me that is what you are saying.

5 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Hold on a minute. You actually believed it when I said Div gave me 500 greenies to keep posting?

Please tell me that is what you are saying.

All I'm saying is you will be receiving the 50 a day you are eligible for.

20 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Going to say Rab B Nesbit. Genuinely believe he has issues.

I hope he gets help where is needed.

20 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Not sure he's "frightening", he's just a simpleton and an arsehole. 

What a state I’ve got you in boys :lol:

Rab seems trapped in a P&B 2011 patter void. Eternally being forced to use “rattled”, “state you’re in” and the inevitable “at least you’re not bothered”

It’s like seeing someone walking down the street wearing bootcut jeans and timberlands looking down their nose at everyone. 

It's partly because of comments like that from Bobby that I've finally given up wearing bootcut jeans in the last year. I had no idea they were so unfashionable nowadays :( 

Edited by RiG

1 hour ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Rab seems trapped in a P&B 2011 patter void. Eternally being forced to use “rattled”, “state you’re in” and the inevitable “at least you’re not bothered”

It’s like seeing someone walking down the street wearing bootcut jeans and timberlands looking down their nose at everyone. 

^^^^verge of tears