Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

Those Kilt PMs made me cringe so hard I have literally snapped my spine.  So much going on in them.

"I'm not the sort of person to run to the press".  I bet Rebekah Brookes is gutted, those pics could've shifted a few papers. 

Just now, ICTChris said:

Those Kilt PMs made me cringe so hard I have literally snapped my spine.  So much going on in them.

"I'm not the sort of person to run to the press".  I bet Rebekah Brookes is gutted, those pics could've shifted a few papers. 

"Hugs and chills"

10 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Yeah he's done that before. I'm pretty sure @itzdrk got the same treatment. Then of course there was his analysis of virginton's exam sitting timings.

Aye he posted links to a bunch of stuff that come up when you put itzdrk into google and finished with some line about how id left a breadcrumbs trail or something.  I think he thought i was telt :lol:

So i did the same with him (fair game once done to me i feel) and there he was banned from a sims forum. 

ghrlzbfejwwon7lxufeg.gif

10 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Genuine tears at the "Nick (White Witch = Good Guy)" sign off.

If his sign-off had been "Grimbo (White Witch = Good Guy)", I think O'Grady would have been cut a lot more slack by everyone.

Just now, ICTChris said:

"I'm not a stalker" posts Kilt, wondering how many more hours he can spend sitting in a tree looking into HSF's bedroom before he has to go and get some food.

:lol: I've got about 10 PMs from him in my inbox. The rest of it is pretty boring. Mostly about being an alcoholic and sending me various links to songs on YouTube.

5 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

He was still there a year ago, i'm sure. He sold me a pack of 9v batteries. I wonder if he remembered once giving me a right good mouthful of stick for daring to support Accies after a victory at Shielfield Park.

A colourful individual.

I had spoken to him loads of times in the pub before QP/Berwick games so I thought I'd engage him in some lower league football talk while he served me. He gave the impression he didn't have a clue what I was on about and insisted on repeatedly calling me Sir.  "Hello Sir....would you like a bag Sir?... is that right Sir? Berwick you say Sir?... I wouldn't know anything about that Sir? £10.50 Sir?...have a nice evening Sir "      

Very courteous but weird at the same time 

He started a thread about being an alcoholic back in the day.  As P&B was a somewhat gentler place then everyone gave him sympathy until Olaf Thom came along and posted that he wasn't really an alcoholic, he was just saying that so his wife wouldn't leave him :lol: 

Just now, Flybhoy said:

That story Slippery P told, in a very cold, emotionless way about mercy killing his dad gave me the fucking creeps, whether posted in jest or true/untrue its up with the weirdest things ive seen on here.

More believable than catching a phone or Henrik Larsson curing depression, tbh.