Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

15 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

He was an advocate of the UK adopting US style firearms laws. Unless I'm mixing him up with LichtieForLife, who definitely was. Maybe they both were.

LichtieForLife's "Young Joseph Stalin" account was a particularly dreadful piece of work if I remember. 

1 hour ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Honestly reading these back :lol: #sillyoldsausage 

Screenshot_20170412-145757.png

I finished reading that looking through my fingers at the screen. 

*inhales through teeth etc.*

Throbber also sent me the picture and a follow up. He loves a good photo DM. I won't go into detail about the other ones as they got a bit racey.

Grimbo recieved donations after his house was damaged in a fire, skidmarks has some mental issue with it.

Edit, yes i know its received.

The forum dunce is back out of his corner.

20 minutes ago, throbber said:

What happens on the DM's stays on the DM's. 

I had one from a poster who was in a 70s funk band but doesn't like to mention it for fear of being ripped for being in a 70s funk band. Sadly it's not Sgt Wilson.

31 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I had one from a poster who was in a 70s funk band but doesn't like to mention it for fear of being ripped for being in a 70s funk band. Sadly it's not Sgt Wilson.

I had one from someone confiding to me that he grew up in Skye but not to tell anyone. God knows what he did there that he's trying to hide, something utterly depraved probably.

Edited by welshbairn

28 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Being in a 70s funk band sounds pretty cool.

Out yourself cool 70s funk band man...

That would've been Billy Bright wannabe Shawfield Shedboy. A truly unhinged character if ever there was one. I remember he had a real hatred for Patrick Thistle.

Worst part about that is that I agreed to meet him to chat through and he shat out of it. Was a wasted journey to that kind of wasteland area around the Shawfield stadium (which I thought was a strange place to meet for a chat).

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Just because I don't go on about it doesn't mean I wasn't.

I'll have you know I was the Wind, in Earth, Wind and Fire.