Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

9 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

Bhoys67, the Canadian fruitcake was mental as well. At one point I think he was the only guy posting on the SPL forum and used to have regular conversations with himself, despite never having seen Celtic in the flesh. Might have been Magee or the guy that was the good Celtic fan who walked past Celtic Park every day in fact.

Ever since that new Celtic fan with the maple leaf avatar turned up, i've been trying to remember that looneys name.

I just assumed the new guy was him again.

Just now, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I didn't mind Reynard, his bed blocking b*****ds post about leaving Love Street was brilliant reading. 

His "the best thing that happened to St Mirren was missus McGinn's fanny" was right up there. 

Just now, Rugster said:

I heard that. Think he asked for the fort thread to be deleted due to his new found responsibility :( 

I did tell him that as soon as he qualified I would be down to show him my bum grapes.  He quickly moved away :(

13 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I didn't mind Reynard, his bed blocking b*****ds post about leaving Love Street was brilliant reading. 

He and Lawstud were often very funny. The rightwingers we've had since have just been thick as mince trolls.

Edited by welshbairn

52 minutes ago, Rugster said:

McKee was another weirdo. Claimed to be so drunk one night he pished himself and just carried on bevvying. When he was called on it he posted a picture of himself saying something like "here is a photo of me in my pish stained jeans, what have you got to say about that?"  Who the f**k does that?

I remember I got a PM from McKee pleading his case, highly believable IMO.

IMG_0327.PNG

Also received a few more PMs from a couple of highly strung individuals. Some people shouldn't be allowed near the Internet

Screenshot_2015-02-20-20-10-34.png

Screenshot_2015-08-28-07-48-31.png

Offs Dundee does not like jokes about his recently deceased dog. 

Edited by Bert Raccoon

McKee was another weirdo. Claimed to be so drunk one night he pished himself and just carried on bevvying. When he was called on it he posted a picture of himself saying something like "here is a photo of me in my pish stained jeans, what have you got to say about that?"  Who the f**k does that?

That was mental. The entire forum ripped the "pish" out of him for that. Didn't he shortly afterwards have a breakdown, post some highly nefarious stuff about rape and get emptied?

McKees pished jeans story came about in an argument with me and he said he deliberately pished himself for one of the two following reasons (I just can't remember what one):

Either because he was trying to impress a girl at a party and wanted her to think he was cool because he'd drank so much he'd not been in control of his bladder

Or

Because some ugly girl was all over him at a party and he wanted rid of her so pished his jeans.

I called bullshit on the story so he posted a picture of himself in the jeans sleeping on a couch.

McKees pished jeans story came about in an argument with me and he said he deliberately pished himself for one of the two following reasons (I just can't remember what one):

Either because he was trying to impress a girl at a party and wanted her to think he was cool because he'd drank so much he'd not been in control of his bladder

Or

Because some ugly girl was all over him at a party and he wanted rid of her so pished his jeans.

I called bullshit on the story so he posted a picture of himself in the jeans sleeping on a couch.

It was the 2nd one. He thought everyone would be impressed that he'd pish his shitey G-Star jeans in order to patch a stinker.

Does anyone remember a poster called ch1ldr3ap3r or something? Only lasted about a day before he was binned and was obviously just looking for attention but his posts came from an unhinged mind.

Pretty positive it was L4L

XBL the Grey Ghost and any sevco under the same person are number one with only Kilt coming close. Someone on this forum gave him a lift to a game, tried to leave early to avoid him, but found him standing at his car. Case closed.

Wunfellaff/Njord. As Wunfellaff, he claimed that I was his least favourite poster on Pie & Bovril. In his most recent guise, he claimed that he's never heard of me. His mind is clearly a total mess, addled by drugs, alcohol and second-hand cheese sandwiches. During the search for his next meal of the day, I don't even want to contemplate some of the things he's done. Really, who knows what he might be capable of?

Also we've went this far without any mention of XBL's  infamous rant after getting rejected by a girl in a club where he described her as an 'Averagey Looking Cocktease.' Just peak P&B.

Does anyone have the full quote?

3 minutes ago, Sloop John B said:

Also we've went this far without any mention of XBL's  infamous rant after getting rejected by a girl in a club where he described her as an 'Averagey Looking Cocktease.' Just peak P&B.

Does anyone have the full quote?

that bitch. Yeah you, you averagy looking cocktease. You girl who got yourself alone from your mates, who started dancing with me, who made me laugh, and yeah, you lured me off the dancefloor and I actually even offered to buy you a drink. Well see when I look round, you have a faceful of another bloke, then f**k you! And don't try and act like nothing happened. f**k you you cockteasing bitch!

Some boy. 

Edited by Jimmy85

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Who was the guy who found someone bragging on here about porking his programme selling daughter in the ground toilets? Something like that anyway. Got a tad angry.

he'll be in jail now probs