Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

Was it Pompey who was the raging anti-semite? And fiddled some competition winnings or something like that? Probably going back a decade or so.

1 minute ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

I can't remember the muppet's moniker at the moment, but remember the ICT fan who was a chef in Aviemore who claimed to have poisoned some team or purpose or something?

Bhoys67, the Canadian fruitcake was mental as well. At one point I think he was the only guy posting on the SPL forum and used to have regular conversations with himself, despite never having seen Celtic in the flesh. Might have been Magee or the guy that was the good Celtic fan who walked past Celtic Park every day in fact.

Dennybairn was an alcoholic that started a thread all about Booze.

Mythical Creature was outed as a racist by Joozy, because of what she ate.

Good times.

AvieICT. It was Clyde who he'd apparently given food poisoning to on our way to a game v Ross County. We drew 0-0 and as we know ICT ended up winning the title on the last day.

Just now, 8MileBU said:

Lawstud? Don't remember him. Maybe before my time on here? Think Reynard might've been before I joined too, don't remember seeing his posts but know I've seen folk mentioning him several times.

What were Reynard and Lawstud's 'highlights'?

Reynard was a bitter old right-wing twat with a bit of money and a monopoly on the <_< smiley.

1 minute ago, HibsFan said:

Reading this has made me realise how uninformed I am about this place. I need a glossary or something. For a start, what was the Wasteland?

It was when Div was trying to get this version of the forum up and running.

He basically created the 'Wasteland' as a disposable version until he could get the full version up and running, it was like Escape from New York in here for a while.

Mind Kilt posted a picture of Adam and his sister on here as well that he'd saved to his hard drive, and pictures of yon Saints fan Hazel as well.

Man I miss having no kids and a job with no responsibility that meant I could be on here for 14 hours+ a day

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

The Hamilton fan, K2D2 or whatever. "the charity money was only resting in my account - honest " 

That was it. Was it Pompey who kept having a go at him about it?

Just now, Gaz said:

That was it. Was it Pompey who kept having a go at him about it?

I think so. One of the first tear stained resignations I think. Not as good as ric's (second one) though. 

Just now, welshbairn said:

I thought he made picture frames in a shed for a living.

He did. I'm sure I remember from his posts there was a vague hint that he'd inherited a shitload of cash.

24 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Know who I miss? Not for being a weirdo, just cause he came to mind there. McMuffin. Great poster. His Fort thread was a thing of beauty. 

He's too sensible for that nowadays, he's now a doctor 

Just now, Gaz said:

He did. I'm sure I remember from his posts there was a vague hint that he'd inherited a shitload of cash.

He was always bragging about rich friends/people he did work for. Sounded like a bit of a forelock tugger.