Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

For anyone who is new-ish to Pie & Bovril, I've always thought that XBL looked like a creepier version of Q from Impractical Jokers (see below). This man went to a club and had the audacity to insult a young lady who had rejected his unwelcome advances.

Image result for q impractical jokers

Edited by The Real Saints

1 minute ago, The Real Saints said:

For anyone who is new-ish to Pie & Bovril, I've always thought that XBL looks like a creepier version of Q from Impractical Jokers (see below). This man went to a club and had the audacity to insult a young lady who had rejected his unwelcome advances.

Image result for q impractical jokers

I pictured him to be a wee bit orangey due to his love of Wotsits.

8 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

I'd like to nominate Rie for this topic.  Rie basically is obsessed with Colin Nish so travels around the forum supporting whichever team Colin ends up at. Was last seen posting in this topic that she started -

she's really The Female from cult comic "The Boys"...

58eea27304901_thefemale.jpg.68fa2ae9812d0f33547712b6fe8c87bf.jpg

Who was the guy who found someone bragging on here about porking his programme selling daughter in the ground toilets? Something like that anyway. Got a tad angry.

Think it was a Clyde fan (why is it so often Clyde fans?) who slept with a lassie who sold programs at Broadwood. Turned out her dad was a poster and at a future game pulled him up about it.

tbf if Grimbo turned up at my door with a shotgun he'd either shoot himself in the foot or blow his own head off. 

heed though... that would be frightening. I might actually have to buy the unhinged bugger a round... :lol: 

Just now, tamthebam said:

tbf if Grimbo turned up at my door with a shotgun he'd either shoot himself in the foot or blow his own head off. 

heed though... that would be frightening. I might actually have to buy the unhinged bugger a round... :lol: 

I'd be more worried if Grimbo turned up with matches and petrol.

Reading this made me glad the weirdest I've come across was that Martin fella a year or so ago. Rangers fan who made his own graphics that he thought were top notch cause he was in Uni doing graphics design and had a heads gone moment when people told him they were shit (was like literally the neon kind of graphics you'd see 10 years ago on fucking Bebo). Think the best part was when Mon Dieu made Hibs versions of them.

Wasn't really bothered by him until he sourced my Twitter and bombarded me with shit until I got fed up of seeing 10 notifications each time I looked at my phone or clicked on the Twitter tab of my browser and blocked him. Not sure if he got banned on here after a rant or not

He's a genuine bullshitter as well. There was a couple of times in one thread a while back that he claimed that he never posted what he did and others came in to prove that he was wrong.

No

You said I had loads of posts on a boxing thread, and others proved that it was you who was wrong.

:lol:

LichtieForLife was who you were thinking of.

6 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

After reading about Reynard I just seen this retweeted on my Twitter timeline. He's pretty famous.

His twitter feed is dead boring though, just an endless series of RT's. He made an eye catching response to Historywoman years ago about have a gun license and being ready to use it which got spread around. I'm not on twitter myself, just have a nose around, but why do people fill their pages with boring retweets of stuff they agree with? Does away with the point of the thing I would have thought; to have a platform. I gave up scrolling down to find anything in his own words.

His twitter feed is dead boring though, just an endless series of RT's. He made an eye catching response to Historywoman years ago about have a gun license and being ready to use it which got spread around. I'm not on twitter myself, just have a nose around, but why do people fill their pages with boring retweets of stuff they agree with? Does away with the point of the thing I would have thought; to have a platform. I gave up scrolling down to find anything in his own words.

He seems to have upset a lot of people anyway, which I find rather amusing.

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

He seems to have upset a lot of people anyway, which I find rather amusing.

Aye, he's good at that. If he wasn't so lazy with his RT's he could be a lot better at it though.