Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Who was the guy who found someone bragging on here about porking his programme selling daughter in the ground toilets? Something like that anyway. Got a tad angry.

Forehead7 (what happened to him?) posted "Fair play to Jordan White for shagging that programme lassie" as a footnote to his musings on a Clyde game and the lassies da lost the plot. Threatened to kick everyone on the thread up and down the stand at Broadwood. Simpler times. 

Forehead7 (what happened to him?) posted "Fair play to Jordan White for shagging that programme lassie" as a footnote to his musings on a Clyde game and the lassies da lost the plot. Threatened to kick everyone on the thread up and down the stand at Broadwood. Simpler times. 

He was a cracking poster. Probably got smashed from her da judging by your post.

When Kilt started posting on P&B he was married with a couple of kids, he had a responsible job and a solid family home.

By the time he finally left, he'd lost his job, his wife had left him, I think his kids no longer spoke to him and he was boasting online to teenagers about his girlfriend leaving him for a woman.

What a website guys.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

When Kilt started posting on P&B he was married with a couple of kids, he had a responsible job and a solid family home.

By the time he finally left, he'd lost his job, his wife had left him, I think his kids no longer spoke to him and he was boasting online to teenagers about his girlfriend leaving him for a woman.

What a website guys.

...and he had become a druid.

7 hours ago, Dave1875 said:

Reading this made me glad the weirdest I've come across was that Martin fella a year or so ago. Rangers fan who made his own graphics that he thought were top notch cause he was in Uni doing graphics design and had a heads gone moment when people told him they were shit (was like literally the neon kind of graphics you'd see 10 years ago on fucking Bebo). Think the best part was when Mon Dieu made Hibs versions of them.

Wasn't really bothered by him until he sourced my Twitter and bombarded me with shit until I got fed up of seeing 10 notifications each time I looked at my phone or clicked on the Twitter tab of my browser and blocked him. Not sure if he got banned on here after a rant or not

Always assumed he was an alias tbh. Unbelievable to think he's a genuine poster. The Scott Allan banner was funny though. 

13 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

glasnost was always good fun.

And Beyemystic, although he was an alias, I think.

Beyemystic created an alias who was a Clyde fan and they had a conversation about some Celtic youth player on loan at Clyde or something like that. Bizarre seeing the same person talking to themselves and saying things like "Good point Beyemystic, an excellent observation."

Fucking love these threads

Yeah, it's funny how it got so heavy going at about 2 o clock on a Wednesday afternoon. Just shows you how many posters are willing to down tools and jump in with both feet for the right thread.

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Great post RiG. You are always bang on the money. Top poster IMO. More people should greeny you like what im doing....

I was thinking you were paying me a massive compliment and then I realised what you were doing :(

Always assumed he was an alias tbh. Unbelievable to think he's a genuine poster. The Scott Allan banner was funny though. 

He was obviously an alias right from the get-go as his background story changed multiple times each day and the f**k up counts grew higher and higher

AWRA posted his Twitter on here once, looked it up and he was about 16 with tweets like "fell asleep in the bath #embaresment". I struggled to mock him after that.

There was a boy being a bit of a bell end in one of the Hibs threads I think. He had his twitter link in his signature so I clicked it in the hope of a potential :lol:and when I made a comment about some really boring tweet he posted he started accusing me of stalking him. Seemed like it was something he was aiming for tbh. 

Beyemystic was a fantastic alias, he started something as well about some Airdrie player who got binned for signing pro_IRA songs or similar being unfairly treated and one of Scotland's greatest prospects. His posts were absolute fruitloop in their content but very well written.

In fact I'm sure he had a twitter as well... @Beyemystic

Think someone had Pompey down as an anti semite, was the other way round, pretty sure he was in the Israeli army and wasn't too keen on Muslims, to put it mildly. Unsurprisingly even on a fairly liberal board like this he got the boot when he overstepped the line.

2007 was probably my favourite time on here, the fives was good around that time and the P&B team off the back of that was a great laugh. Probably helped it was just before the take off of Facebook (and Bebo!) and latterly twitter.

Sometimes wonder how many of the guys who posted here 10+ years ago are dead.

Only abusive PM I ever got was from the son of ex-Thistle player Jim Slavin when I'd questioned his dad's footballing ability.