Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

McKee was another weirdo. Claimed to be so drunk one night he pished himself and just carried on bevvying. When he was called on it he posted a picture of himself saying something like "here is a photo of me in my pish stained jeans, what have you got to say about that?"  Who the f**k does that?

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

McKee was another weirdo. Claimed to be so drunk one night he pished himself and just carried on bevvying. When he was called on it he posted a picture of himself saying something like "here is a photo of me in my pish stained jeans, what have you got to say about that?"  Who the f**k does that?

That was mental. The entire forum ripped the "pish" out of him for that. Didn't he shortly afterwards have a breakdown, post some highly nefarious stuff about rape and get emptied?

Just now, jupe1407 said:

That was mental. The entire forum ripped the "pish" out of him for that. Didn't he shortly afterwards have a breakdown, post some highly nefarious stuff about rape and get emptied?

He's been back a few times under alias names I think. 

This pales in insignificance and I don't even know if he posts in here (I sure hope he doesn't). 

Got a friend request from a primary school pal I'd not seen in 30 years. Accepted. 

When the whole Rangers saga kicked off, he posted a "We don't do walking away". Some wag posted "except when it comes to paying your taxes" ... 

I thought the comment was funny so I liked it. 

PM along the lines of "I'm going to batter you". And he deleted me. 

Still can't sleep. 

8 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

British Patriot was a bit of a mental case, vile racist and a generally troubled individual. Think he had some other aliases too but forgot the names.

There's been no decent buckled Nazis on here since Reynard and Lawstud got punted.

I don't post anywhere near as much as I used to but threads like this remind me of why P&B is the greatest website on the entire Internet.

I can't remember the muppet's moniker at the moment, but remember the ICT fan who was a chef in Aviemore who claimed to have poisoned some team or purpose or something?

Bhoys67, the Canadian fruitcake was mental as well. At one point I think he was the only guy posting on the SPL forum and used to have regular conversations with himself, despite never having seen Celtic in the flesh. Might have been Magee or the guy that was the good Celtic fan who walked past Celtic Park every day in fact.

Dennybairn was an alcoholic that started a thread all about Booze.

Mythical Creature was outed as a racist by Joozy, because of what she ate.

Good times.

I met Kilt a few times in real life and he was a decent enough fella. Once was at Hampden against the Liechtenstein game where we won 2-1 with two late goals.

He was absolutely batshit crazy on here though.

Frank Booth, does he still post? He was a complete mentalist.

1 minute ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

I can't remember the muppet's moniker at the moment, but remember the ICT fan who was a chef in Aviemore who claimed to have poisoned some team or purpose or something?

Bhoys67, the Canadian fruitcake was mental as well. At one point I think he was the only guy posting on the SPL forum and used to have regular conversations with himself, despite never having seen Celtic in the flesh. Might have been Magee or the guy that was the good Celtic fan who walked past Celtic Park every day in fact.

Dennybairn was an alcoholic that started a thread all about Booze.

Mythical Creature was outed as a racist by Joozy, because of what she ate.

Good times.

Avieict maybe? Something like that?

There's been no decent buckled Nazis on here since Reynard and Lawstud got punted.

Lawstud? Don't remember him. Maybe before my time on here? Think Reynard might've been before I joined too, don't remember seeing his posts but know I've seen folk mentioning him several times.

What were Reynard and Lawstud's 'highlights'?