Dunfermline v Falkirk

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Crawford Baptie said:

You guys prefer to use cars to mow down supporters. Like that arsehole after the Tony Stokes show.

Do you want some bog roll to wipe the sh1te aff yer mooth, or will you just wait for the inevitable p1sh that'll follow to wash the sh1te away? 

Do you want some bog roll to wipe the sh1te aff yer mooth, or will you just wait for the inevitable p1sh that'll follow to wash the sh1te away? 

No shite talking here pal. This actually happened.

The days of fighting at the fitba have long gone or are encouraged by fat baldy twats in their 40's trying to rekindle their youth. Or some wee 15 year old ned who bounces around like he's on a trampoline with inflatable gloves on.

1 minute ago, Crawford Baptie said:

No shite talking here pal. This actually happened.

The days of fighting at the fitba have long gone or are encouraged by fat baldy twats in their 40's trying to rekindle their youth. Or some wee 15 year old ned who bounces around like he's on a trampoline with inflatable gloves on.

You clearly need lots of bog roll. Those ringpieces jumped in front of the car. 

5 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

IS clearly drew inspiration from the Pars hoolies. Black and white flags, run folk over. Wouldn't be surprised if a mob of them turned up to run The Fear back to the station. The CSSIS.

Come to think of it their all inbred too. Never saw the link before.

2 hours ago, Crawford Baptie said:

Fine when everyone worked doon ra mines and dockyerd. I'd get sacked for coming in with a punched pus.

14 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Attendance confirmed for this one, so I would politely advise everyone talking about fighting to slowly, subtly step away from that topic.....

2-1 Bairns, scrappy game. 2 each for Austin and Gasparotto.

I'm going out tomorrow night so my attendance/liberty may be in doubt. 

On paper this is certainly the trickiest of our remaining three fixtures.

Given the form of United and Morton at the moment and the fact they have to play each other on the final day, we could quite possibly draw our way to 2nd place. 

We need to go for the win and concentrate on our own matches though. Attacking line up please Houstie 

2 hours ago, bejazz1 said:

I was one of the Dunfermline 70!!!

I support my team through thick and thin!

I just follow through thin.

Although I did attend all the Peterhead, Ross C and Inverness away midweek matches we've had in the past. 

2 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

On paper this is certainly the trickiest of our remaining three fixtures.

Given the form of United and Morton at the moment and the fact they have to play each other on the final day, we could quite possibly draw our way to 2nd place. 

We need to go for the win and concentrate on our own matches though. Attacking line up please Houstie 

I don't know about that to be honest. We always seem to struggle at Dumbarton and they could be in the soapy bubble and be desperate for 3 points.

13 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I don't know about that to be honest. We always seem to struggle at Dumbarton and they could be in the soapy bubble and be desperate for 3 points.

We do have a fairly miserable record against Dumbarton home and away, but I'd still rather play them than Dunfermline for two reasons. 1) Dunfermline are a better footballing side and are 7 points and 11 goals better off for a reason. 2) EEP is a far more intimidating away venue, and their players and fans will be right up for it as we saw on boxing day. 

Obviously there are disadvantages of going to Dumbarton like the quality of the pitch and the fact that they fight like beavers. Particularly if they're in a relegation dogfight. On the whole I'd say it's an easier fixture, though it would be a very Falkirk thing to do to win the next two games and lose there. 

1 hour ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

We do have a fairly miserable record against Dumbarton home and away, but I'd still rather play them than Dunfermline for two reasons. 1) Dunfermline are a better footballing side and are 7 points and 11 goals better off for a reason. 2) EEP is a far more intimidating away venue, and their players and fans will be right up for it as we saw on boxing day. 

Obviously there are disadvantages of going to Dumbarton like the quality of the pitch and the fact that they fight like beavers. Particularly if they're in a relegation dogfight. On the whole I'd say it's an easier fixture, though it would be a very Falkirk thing to do to win the next two games and lose there. 

I was always hoping Dumbarton would be safe by the time we played them. Unfortunately it doesn't look that way anymore. Can't see them taking any more than 2-3 points over the next two games which will probably leave them right in amongst it.

53 minutes ago, thelocalcat said:

I was always hoping Dumbarton would be safe by the time we played them. Unfortunately it doesn't look that way anymore. Can't see them taking any more than 2-3 points over the next two games which will probably leave them right in amongst it.

With a bit of luck we'll win our next two and have confirmed second. We can then rest all our players and shaft Raith, St Mirren or Ayr.

Archived