Dunfermline v Falkirk

3 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

On paper this is certainly the trickiest of our remaining three fixtures.

Given the form of United and Morton at the moment and the fact they have to play each other on the final day, we could quite possibly draw our way to 2nd place. 

We need to go for the win and concentrate on our own matches though. Attacking line up please Houstie 

Historically it is the easiest.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grant should get booked this weekend and suspended for QOS at home where we finally play Muirhead at CB with Kidd RB.

At least the Queens game will mean nothing to them where I'm a little concerned about Dumbarton.

If it works wi Muirhead at CB and we get 2nd Grant can get a break until May 17.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Is that the full house of games this season you have offered up these excuses for since Bairnardo joined the site? I recall the decorating debacle, think that possibly wiped out 2 games....

You must be right - don't think I've see Falkirk yet this season. I am planning on going to this though. Hangover, death or general incapacity through misadventure is all that could stand in my way.

4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

You must be right - don't think I've see Falkirk yet this season. I am planning on going to this though. Hangover, death or general incapacity through misadventure is all that could stand in my way.

Hopefully this. Twat.

7 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Shitebag Par, amarite.

12 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Shitebag Par, amarite.

I didn't really factor in what a hassle it would be to go to the football when I moved  house. I used to be able to wander down to Haymarket within 10 minutes from my old place. Now it actually takes some planning and motivation.

7 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I didn't really factor in what a hassle it would be to go to the football when I moved  house. I used to be able to wander down to Haymarket within 10 minutes from my old place. Now it actually takes some planning and motivation.

Your own fault for buying a mansion on acres you snobby git.

9 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Why did you move ?

3 hours ago, thelocalcat said:

I was always hoping Dumbarton would be safe by the time we played them. Unfortunately it doesn't look that way anymore. Can't see them taking any more than 2-3 points over the next two games which will probably leave them right in amongst it.

I hope they are not safe and we relegate them

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Just been and bought my tickets. Scott Shepherd if you happen to read this, wash your car man. You represent Falkirk Football Club. Animal.

Going by his football skills so far it'll no be long before he's washing yours.

Archived