Cleveland

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They would have found him by now if this was in the U.K.

Why do you come this conclusion. There is murders still on the run in the UK. Just not your Facebook friends ginda people

1 minute ago, SlipperyP said:

No again it was not a joke. Nor funny.
We have 2 murderer's that killed a young child, not on the run but freely taking to the public and even have fund

It was a joke to how people here react when something like this goes on oversees and assume that it would be different here!

36 minutes ago, throbber said:

They're probably god bothering weirdos.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/17/us/cleveland-facebook-homicide-video/index.html
"Each one of us forgives the killer, the murderer," Godwin's daughter, Tonya Godwin-Baines said Monday. "We want to wrap our arms around him." In a faint voice, another child, Robert Godwin Jr., said: "Steve, I forgive you ... I'm not happy [with] what you did but I forgive you," CNN-affiliate WJW reported. Godwin taught his children the value of hard work. He taught them how to love God and fear God, and how to forgive, his children said.

You're right

1 minute ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Agreed, it was a safe bet

I'm certain that they haven't forgiven the guy and are just wanting him to give himself up. I don't know why the guy said he killed 13 people as this clearly wasn't true.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/17/us/cleveland-facebook-homicide-video/index.html
"Each one of us forgives the killer, the murderer," Godwin's daughter, Tonya Godwin-Baines said Monday. "We want to wrap our arms around him." In a faint voice, another child, Robert Godwin Jr., said: "Steve, I forgive you ... I'm not happy [with] what you did but I forgive you," CNN-affiliate WJW reported. Godwin taught his children the value of hard work. He taught them how to love God and fear God, and how to forgive, his children said.

You're right

No this is statement written for them to ease the motherfucker from doing again.
It they states that he was evil and hell will drop on him from all corners. I don't think he would like that....and off he goes again.
Their trying to catch him not push away.
Same as there was little courage on the first 24 hrs (maybe more not checked the news today).
Police would have sent a message to news agencies to gtf away. I don't think its a law, but when we have a mad man running about the last thing you need is CNN or STV telling him what the police are upto. It shutdown....

Archived