Theresa May Statement - 11:15

ICTChris

5 minutes ago, Elixir said:

tim.png

The Conservatives are a cast-iron certainty to remain in government for at least the next decade through next to zero influence from Scotland.

That's down to the shortbread-munchers thinking their wee parish council is important and missing the bigger picture.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

That's down to the shortbread-munchers thinking their wee parish council is important and missing the bigger picture.

Self-loathing coward. I bet your disgusting football club has drilled such views into you over the years.

Truly, a no-hoper.

Surely the Tories will be throwing a fair bit at Scotland? Given they'll win comfortably in England and they have a decent chance of challenging the SNP in some marginal seats. Running as the only credible Unionist voice served them well at Holyrood last year. Even making one or two gains would be spun to be a political earthquake no doubt. 

Also interesting to see the Greens not saying much about it. In the interest of maximising a pro-independence vote I hope they don't run in a few of the marginals.

Hopefully see the SNP retain all if not most of their seats, Mundell and Carmichael ousted and Labour getting another trouncing. Would be absolute scenes if the SNP were to send an even bigger fleet to Westminster, the seethe last time was delicious. That said I can see the Tories putting up a better fight this time around than Labour did in 2015.

20 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You should just concern yourself with locating a liver for your inevitable transplant, you ethanol-soaked c**t. 

He's just looking for some attention. Metaphorically ruffle the *** c**t's hair and move on.

*** c***s all over twitter doing the same it really is frightening how wee tinky jakeballs like Rab support the Tories purely because their Rangers fans and the word Unionist is now in the party.

I can't stand them.

29 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

The_Kinminter has some stiff competition this eve I see.

21 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Are you Scottish?

18 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Self-loathing coward.

8 minutes ago, O-Bizzle said:

You should just concern yourself with locating a liver for your inevitable transplant, you ethanol-soaked c**t. 

5 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

He's just looking for some attention. Metaphorically ruffle the *** c**t's hair and move on.

It's a forthcoming British GE and we vote for local MPs.  It's loathsome that the ScotNats think it's all about them.

I think it was a good shout from May and expect the Tories to be returned with a healthier majority.  Not my personal choice but a decent tactic from our PM.

5 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

*** c***s all over twitter doing the same it really is frightening how wee tinky jakeballs like Rab support the Tories purely because their Rangers fans and the word Unionist is now in the party.

A diddy phrase of shame.

3 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I can't stand them.

Steady, there are plenty YesBears out there. Happy to keep them in mind and tone down the nasty to keep them on side. Also,no doubt the thought of these indy "Rhats" drive the above bog-standard BritBear fucking tonto with rage. 

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

It's a forthcoming British GE and we vote for local MPs.  It's loathsome that the ScotNats think it's all about them.

I think it was a good shout from May and expect the Tories to be returned with a healthier majority.  Not my personal choice but a decent tactic from our PM.

Nah wait, f**k em all.

I think your tone is very insulting towards the Scottish Parliament and elected MSPs from all parties.

40 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

She'll get her bigger majority because this is her opposition-

Capture.PNG

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

She'll get her bigger majority because this is her opposition-

Capture.PNG

Never knew The_Kincardine was the leader of the Labour Party.

Archived