June 8th General Election

Mudder

3 minutes ago, FlyerTon said:

Scottish seats that returned Tory MP's - there's 12 here what's the 13th?

Berwickshire, Roxburgh & Selkirk

Dumfriesshire, Clydesdale & Tweeddale

Dumfries & Galloway

Ayr, Carrick & Cumnock

Renfrewshire East

Stirling

Ochil & South Perthshire

Angus

Aberdeenshire West & Kincardine

Gordon

Banff & Buchan

Moray

Aberdeen South.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Mastermind said:

I think it's Eck that has been well and truly telt, sensational. Who'd have thought it

Even Muhammad Ali lost a few times m8, still the Greatest though. Same applies here:

GOAT.jpg.744fad493209a00468a20fc9d794c62f.jpg

#GOAT #strikehimdownandhewillbecomemorepowerfulthanyoucanpossiblyimagine

I'm glad my constituency voted SNP - Aberdeen North. 

Not a great fan of the SNP to be honest often their left wing agenda seems to be more a result of political expediency rather than genuine belief. In addition to this they are often a bit too centrist for my liking however I want independence therefore they are the only hope for the moment.

But as for the rest of the NE well what can I say. Spineless four wheel drive owning double garaged philistines.

I'm glad Corbyn managed to make substantial gains and hopefully May will be on her way out of Westminster.

There is some succour for the future as it shows that there is still hope for a genuine left wing alternative and it was also heartening that the turn out of young voters was so high. Old people get bussed to the polls in great numbers it is really up to the younger voters to match this, as after all they will need to suffer the consequences of their voting patterns for a lot longer than them......

Isn't that the one that North British Governor Michael Moore held?

The only and only.

Lamont pretty much got the entire 10,000+ LD votes there from last time.

Well done to the Labour voters in Aberdeen South, Aberdeenshire West and Kincardine, Angus, Ayr Carrick and Cumnock, Banff and Buchan, Berwickshire, Roxburgh and Selkirk, Dumfries and Galloway, Dumfriesshire, Clydesdale and Tweeddale, Gordon, Moray, Ochil and South Perthshire, Renfrewshire East and Stirling who decided to vote tactically for the Conservatives.
You've got just what you voted for - A conservative government.  I'm sure Ruth Davidson will be along any minute to give you the pat on the head you so richly deserve.

scum.jpg.a20feb4a18784b75f8a1b0aa93d80140.jpg

At least you're not bothered about it.
IMG_1496993920.638293.jpg

Oh, there's a lovely irony in Jeremy Corbyn, a man who his own party were relentlessly trying to force out, asking for the resignation of Theresa May while being in a 100% safe position as the Labour leader.

We'll be doing this again before Christmas. No way that May can stay on. She'll have u-turned by tonight.  

North East Scotland is an absolute fucking embarrassment. 

Pure shit show from SNP, gutted. I'm still half biffed but got to go work so things move on. Good show from Corbyn and the absolute rockets up here that voted Tory. Folk putting their faith in Dugdale and Davidson....jesus wept.

19 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Isn't that the one that North British Governor Michael Moore held?

And David Steel? Think that shows the strength of the anti-SNP and pro-Union voting this time around. Scottish politics has well and truly realigned. The SNP have 4 years still at Holyrood and by the time that poll rolls around this election will be a distant memory, so they can bounce back. Think they have dodged a bullet by not having Indyref2 (the DUP now have an effective veto and I seriously doubt Nicola Sturgeon will press ahead unilaterally now without Westminster approval) as they were going to get gubbed on that in a way that would have been much more devastating for their future prospects than yesterday's election was.

1 minute ago, ICTChris said:

I think this election has shown us several things in Scotland.  I don't know what they are, but they are things and there's probably several of them.

Not having lived in Scotland for years I won't pretend to know what goes on there but how 18,000 Dundonians can vote Tory is beyond me, I could understand them voting Labour if they are disillusioned with the SNP but Tory...

Is that just down to the whole Brexit thing because I am fucked if I can see how the Tories have done anything to help the average Dundonian unless they have all come into money in the last 12 months and haven't told me...the b*****ds

Archived