Polling: 2017 General Election, Council Elections and Independence

2 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Theresa May's interview with the Plymouth Herald :blink:

DBN4i50WsAA2XoA.jpg:large

Christ on a skateboard. Fucking loves her soundbites, doesn't she?  The woman's an automaton. 

2 hours ago, Elixir said:

The Tories will still get a 50+ seat majority, even though May is an utter disaster.

It's a shame Scotch Labour are so despicable.

How much of that majority do you think could have been affected by Scottish Labour though?  If the Tories win more than 5 seats in Scotland I would be surprised.

I meant more that it's nice seeing the likes of Corbyn sticking their fingers up at the media and scumbags in their own party - many of whom are part of the Scotch branch.

I still want the SNP to clean house and don't think the Tories will get more than a handful of seats either.

Westminster voting intention:

CON: 44% (-4)

LAB: 36% (+3)

LDEM: 7% (-)

UKIP: 5% (+1)

GRN: 3% (+1) (via PanelbaseMD / 26 May - 01 Jun)

Think I'm right in saying Panelbase is one of the more Tory friendly pollsters - a lead of 15 in their last poll - and even they are showing a big swing from the Tories to labour. The momentum labour have just now is quite incredible.

And one of the best laughs

Shamefully I'd been led by the media and wanted him out a year ago but if he could even acheive a hung parliament after everything that has been thrown at him absolutely amazing and total respect.Its great being in the "good guys" camp at the moment it really is.

33 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

Shamefully I'd been led by the media and wanted him out a year ago but if he could even acheive a hung parliament after everything that has been thrown at him absolutely amazing and total respect.Its great being in the "good guys" camp at the moment it really is.

Not that I'm Corbyn's biggest fan but I wish more people, like you have, would realise that you shouldn't be basing your judgements on the Daily Mail etc. 

Eta. I'm using Daily Mail as an example, no idea if you actually read that or not. Point being the media is chock full of biased p***ks with an agenda.

Rudd's creepy wee closing statement last night is exactly why I'm going to get optimistic here. Last time, the Tories seemed to know something everyone else didn't. Pollsters, bookies, pundits etc had it touch and go and yet Cameron continued to act like he couldn't be arsed to run a General Election campaign. "In the quiet of the polling booth" tells me they're still confident of the shitebag contingent coming out and doing the business for them.

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

If the Tories fail to win this it would have to be up there as one of the biggest political shocks ever.

It'll make Kinnock look unlucky.

8 minutes ago, Londonwell said:

Not that I'm Corbyn's biggest fan but I wish more people, like you have, would realise that you shouldn't be basing your judgements on the Daily Mail etc. 

Eta. I'm using Daily Mail as an example, no idea if you actually read that or not. Point being the media is chock full of biased p***ks with an agenda.

Even the Guardian isn't exactly Corbyn friendly. The amount of out of touch Comment is Free articles is staggering, no wonder their begging messages are falling on deaf ears.