Polling: 2017 General Election, Council Elections and Independence

16 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

It's a worry that there can be such a massive swing because of the wording of the question. Are people really that thick?

Yes.  Yes they can.

A poll showed that something like 17% of people thought a ‘No Deal Brexit’ meant staying in the EU.

Also have you watched any of the vox pops on Brexit that both the BBC and Sky insist on doing.  They are the worst advert for universal suffrage.

Many people are as thick as shit.

8 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Yes.  Yes they can.

A poll showed that something like 17% of people thought a ‘No Deal Brexit’ meant staying in the EU.

Also have you watched any of the vox pops on Brexit that both the BBC and Sky insist on doing.  They are the worst advert for universal suffrage.

Many people are as thick as shit.

Absolutely in fucking Spades. That poll you mention took place a couple of months ago, after THREE YEARS of EU-related arguing and debate.

It's a worry that there can be such a massive swing because of the wording of the question. Are people really that thick?

People want to vote in favour of things. It’s why the electoral commission binned “Do you agree that Scotland should be an independent country?” and why yes/no was binned altogether in the Brexit vote.

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

I’ve seen a lot of impressive attempts to prove horseshoe theory but favourite pollsters is a new one.

I've seen a lot of apposite names for theories, but that would be one pony in dire need of a pedicure (or hoofiicure?)!

11 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

This c**t leaves his bedroom as this c**t has to work. There is a lot of posters on here 24/7, Welshbairn who says he is in France for example, that most probably barely leave their bedrooms.

...and I'm going to hazard a guess that the cúnt earns a FIVE FIGURE INCOME, probably at a rate of at least NINE POUNDS AN HOUR?

7 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

Why did you lie  ? 

When did I lie? For reference, this is what a lie looks like.

On 09/08/2019 at 17:51, Malky3 said:

I had hoped that in the modern Scotland we were making some progress towards eradicating sectarianism when in 2012 we saw the Offensive Behaviour at Football Act passed into law unopposed but by 2018 the SNP had repealed the Act

3 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

I was thinking the same thing. Why do they argue so much over the wording, surely it can't have that big an impact.