Tony's Thread.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, MonEhTon said:

How Brown's escaped any card for that is astounding.

Don't you know that in Brown's world, a shocking challenge is a yellow, a run of the mill red card is a ticking off, and a yellow card is a pat on the backside and a cheeky wink?

Just now, Savage Henry said:

Don't you know that in Brown's world, a shocking challenge is a yellow, a run of the mill red card is a ticking off, and a yellow card is a pat on the backside and a cheeky wink?

That doesn't tie in with the conspiracy we've all got going on against Celtic.

They should have showed the rangers fans on the pitch, it would have been entertaining. Also, the commentator saying brown didn't thrown an arm out, when he clearly looked and then flung an arm out:lol:

Andy Walker's an enigma. You'd think from his history he'd have some bias towards Celtic when, in actually fact, he's just clueless.

They should have showed the rangers fans on the pitch, it would have been entertaining. Also, the commentator saying brown didn't thrown an arm out, when he clearly looked and then flung an arm out:lol:

Thought it was the Celtic fans? He said it was at the other end, so I just presumed it was them.

Monkey gestures from the Rangers fans. Will we see the usual suspects on here brush over it or will they step up and condemn it?

Someone did something else somewhere once before.
Nothing to see here.

Rangers have black players in their squad too :lol: These guys really are the epitome of puddle drinkers.

Yup, I can't remember the last time there was a reported monkey gesture on British football, I had assumed this was left behind in the 80's. Probably the worst thing I have seen since the 9/11 goading of Claudio Reyna. I thought the guy was celebrating the goal when I first saw it as well until the abject horror of what I was seeing kicked in, what a fucking caveman.

I wonder if they will bring it up at half time, personally I hope they don't but it has somewhat soiled the mood in what had been a decent game so far.

Just now, accies1874 said:

Thought it was the Celtic fans? He said it was at the other end, so I just presumed it was them.

They haven't actually said.

You'd imagine that Sinclair giving it a GIRFUY in front of the Rangers' fans is the sort of goading that would normally have them showing restraint, but I can't be sure. There will also be a huge number of fuckwits in the Celtic end who would have thought it was a good idea to go on the pitch.

Archived