Tony's Thread.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bennett raging that a t-shirt isn't using child abuse instead of an Ivan Drago quote imo

I'm genuinely interested as to why he's offended. Is it that he could have been seriously injured by falling like that? I'm clutching at straws here.

He's probably not. He's just being a p***k as usual. Just point out repeatedly that he's willing to use child abuse to point score and he'll f**k off for a bit like he usually does when questions get a bit difficult.

Top league Scottish football has been virtually trouble, racist and sectarian free over the last 4 years. Sevco come into the top league for the first time this season and hey ho it's all back again, along with pitch invasions. Coincidence??? The most vile specimens in world football, never mind Scotland!

I'm genuinely interested as to why he's offended. Is it that he could have been seriously injured by falling like that? I'm clutching at straws here.

I think it's to do with Millers age, he'll be 39 sometime soon. I remember Fans were calling for the young lad dembele to play for celtics U20's because of his talent when I felt that was unfair on our opponents because they wouldn't want to put a hard tackle in on such a small boy in case they do him some damage. I believe the opposite is happening here, they fear for miller, his weak hips could give way at any minute, thankfully Jozo doesn't give a shit.

46 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

disgusting racist bigoted behaviour.

The songbook from the orcs who stayed past the first half an hour was as vile, deplorable and disgusting as I have ever heard at football in my life.

That goes for your dispicable fans as well then, 2 cheeks, same arse.

1 minute ago, Disco30 said:

Haha that is quality lol material

At least that guy is somewhat honest about the state of his team as opposed to some of their fans living in the fantasy world of sugar daddies coming in to invest 50 million on players or whatever

10 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

That goes for your dispicable fans as well then, 2 cheeks, same arse.

Aye the old "both are as bad as the other" argument..

In essence that is, in reality utter bollocks.

Yes, we have some fucking nuggets in our support who sometimes sing stuff they shouldnt but, to suggest they are equally as bad as the hordes at Ibrox is factually innacurate and based on, an old Scottish traditional train of thought that giving Rangers a kicking must result in giving Celtic an equal verbal assault and holding both clubs and both supports 50% liable for such issues regardless of the facts of the matter.

Archived