Tony's Thread.

Aye the old "both are as bad as the other" argument..
In essence that is, in reality utter bollocks.
Yes, we have some fucking nuggets in our support who sometimes sing stuff they shouldnt but, to suggest they are equally as bad as the hordes at Ibrox is factually innacurate and based on, an old Scottish traditional train of thought that giving Rangers a kicking must result in giving Celtic an equal verbal assault and holding both clubs and both supports 50% liable for such issues regardless of the facts of the matter.

My mate's been on the same Celtic bus as you a few times. Funnily enough, he's said you're partial to singing songs and shouting stuff you shouldn't.

He also text me yesterday to wind me up about the score and also mentioned you'd made a pathetic wee flag for yesterday?

What a pair of fukkin mutants

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know all the people on my bus as I have been on it for 15 years and am part of the committee, there is no one called Tony, no one from Bo'Ness/Falkirk area and no one who would slag me off behind my back and pinch photos off my facebook and send them to a fucking headcase like you.
Seek help you utter roaster !

Tony's a nickname. He's not from Bo'ness or Falkirk, he's from & lives in Stirling. Your paranoia here reminds me of a dispute you had on a Stirling Albion thread not so long ago in which you immediately went on the defensive rather quickly when called out over your BS. Just drop it and concentrate on making another wee flag or something.

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

My mate's been on the same Celtic bus as you a few times. Funnily enough, he's said you're partial to singing songs and shouting stuff you shouldn't.

He also text me yesterday to wind me up about the score and also mentioned you'd made a pathetic wee flag for yesterday?

article-2565257-1BB3444200000578-957_634x464.jpg

14 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Pointing out that somebody is an atrocious poster is not bullying.

523189.gif?b64lines=

No, but repeatedly delivering nasty insults is.

Anyway, I'm not wanting to get in the way of this Flybhoy / 8Mile thing.

Just now, 8MileBU said:

Tony's a nickname. He's not from Bo'ness or Falkirk, he's from & lives in Stirling. Your paranoia here reminds me of a dispute you had on a Stirling Albion thread not so long ago in which you immediately went on the defensive rather quickly when called out over your BS. Just drop it and concentrate on making another wee flag or something.

You are just making this up now as you go along and digging a deeper hole for yourself you utter weirdo

If 'Tony' exists DM me his real name and it will go no further.

Of course you wont do so as he doesnt exist in any way, shape or form.

Archived