Tony's Thread.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We live in a country where food banks are fast becoming the norm, where child poverty is at record high levels and worst of all, a country where actual adult males involve themselves in dotting campaigns. 

28 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

I don't know if I should be relieved or disappointed that 8Mile attempted to round up the Celtic posters for a "red-dotting campaign" but never bothered contacting me...

I am also shocked as I wasn't invited or PM'd about this dotting campaign?

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

@8MileBU

Does the phrase/saying "They arent laughing with you, they are laughing at you" mean anything in your bizarre, warped mind?

You have made, these last few days, without a doubt the biggest red neck of ones self it is possible to do on this forum, even surpassing McKee's pish jeans selfie, Big Gus's speech and QLP's Tamaragate.

I always thought you were just plain daft, a bit of a numb nut who was at times capable of the odd point and laugh type meltdown.

Words seriously fucking fail me however for this episode, in an attempt to have a rather futile pop at me you have stalked my facebook/twitter, uploaded pictures from it to your phone, invented a non existent mate, created a life story, lied through your teeth about it, had a text conversation with your imaginary friend, screengrabbed it, posted it here, altered times and settings on your phone to try and save your skin, dissapeared, sneaked back in with more fantasy stories about Mr Doesnt Exist going on a UK tour, quoted posts from months ago from other threads to start having a pop at other posters to deflect from what a shambling basket case you are and generally made a complete and utter c**t of yourself.

While amusing for the rest of us it really should make you step back and have a long hard look at yourself, you are an idiot, complete and utter.

Seek help, by god you fucking need it.

giphy.gif

Archived