Tony's Thread.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

During Skidgate, he claimed all his workmates knew about his invented stories on here and thought it was #bantz, but that they would ostracise him if people kept accusing him of being the grass.

I'm not sure how inventing a friend will affect this situation.

And lest we forget, Magee is getting off fairly lightly for making a shite flag and then blaming it on his son

oB-PEZNWvP-Q8MzjWZ1m928uzDs=.gif

During Skidgate, he claimed all his workmates knew about his invented stories on here and thought it was #bantz, but that they would ostracise him if people kept accusing him of being the grass.
I'm not sure how inventing a friend will affect this situation.
And lest we forget, Magee is getting off fairly lightly for making a shite flag and then blaming it on his son
oB-PEZNWvP-Q8MzjWZ1m928uzDs=.gif

Tables will turn when Tony turns up and proves magee made the flag. Until then magee is in the clear

Waiting on Tony like
c4a5e703ca678b742bcd091c3f81b689.jpg

So far in 8 Miles storied career on here he has lied about kicking some "junkies" cider about the place in front of his daughter, lied about throwing shite at his pals, send creepy PMs about other posters and almost certainly contacted Bobbys work. Have I missed anything?

Pish.

1. "Dont you have someones boss to email?"
And from the top - Bobby Skidmarks admitted several months ago he made the whole thing up to get a laugh out of the resulting shitstorm it created as everyone claimed they "knew" who did it.

3 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Hi friends and super-sleuths! Another day of high productivity on P&B! Div's butler will surely get a bonus this month!

Tony informs me he's in the Midlands today and been quite busy, but he has been looking in on P&B now and then and assures me he will make an appearance soon! Thank you.

9VTaoyuCwopKfUGrHtOcy_A4q_4=.gif

Why don't you post the follow up to that post by WTM, 8mile? Where he was humiliated?

Not as bad as you've been on here, mind you.

About time you came clean about lying about your boss receiving an email of complaint about your online conduct.

Just now, throbber said:

About time you came clean about lying about your boss receiving an email of complaint about your online conduct.

You'll be the first to know when I decide, then we can come clean together. 

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

So it was you, all along, well played sir.

Archived