Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Imagine being the "get dirt on Sturgeon" guy at the Sun and coming steaming in the office telling everyone ah've finally did it!!!! Shes finished!!!!! She slipped her mask off briefly whilst talking to people at a distance of 2 metres!

Imagine being the editor that goes.... Yeah get that on the front page tomorrow

Holy f**k. What a cult this Unionism is

Holy f**k. Did they actually put it on the front page? 😂

Obviously no missing teenagers' phones to be hacking this week. 

4 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

As a thoroughly committed Unionist Europhile I am vastly superior to both the daft wee tartan separatists on here and their Brexit-loving cheeks. 

The racist Brexit-loving cheeks you vote for and kiss, conveniently forgetting you masquerade as a “Europhile” online? 

2 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

At this stage I’d rather have someone with covid sneeze directly into my mouth than have Scotland be part of the UK.

I'd rather have Aids.

5 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

At this stage I’d rather have someone with covid sneeze directly into my mouth than have Scotland be part of the UK.

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

I'd rather have Aids.

That's a primary school level of contribution to political debate.

Check the fucking state of this.
One of the saddest aspects of the Brexit farrago has been the lurch to the right of The Herald newspaper, in which Iain McWhirter is a long-time columnist. The list is long - Andrew McKie, Struan Stevenson, Alan Simpson, Mark Smith, Andy McIver, Guy Stenhouse, the bampot Stuart Waiton and now Kevin Hague.

As someone posted on that feed, it seems to get a gig there that you need to recant your previous views, and Kevin McKenna and Tom Gordon are further examples. Iain McConnell has been like a beacon of common sense during this time; I can only assume he's been overlooked.

11 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

Check the fucking state of this.

He’s right you know.  Sturgeon should have ignored the vast majority of Scots who voted Remain and sold them down the river for a deal they never wanted.

It’s all her fault, she’s an absolute bàstard and that will be reflected in the 2021 election results.

The issue is about Brexit, nothing to do with the Union. 
It's got everything to do with the Union as Unionists now automatically coalesce around anything they perceive is anti Scottish Independence, the SNP or Wee Nippy. The Herald yesterday produced one of the most rancid passages of whataboutery in which Struan Stevenson tortuously lectured the readers that if you think Brexit is bad then wait until you see Scexit. Unable to find anything positive about Brexit he was in SNP Bad mode within three paragraphs.

If you're pointing fingers at Remainers that caused Brexit then the SNP are nowhere close to People's Vote, Lib Dems, CHUKTIG and the PLP lol. And the SNP had a far more justifiable angle for opposing Brexit than any of the charlatans down south did.