Stirling v Arbroath

We should have won that game, better team throughout most of the game. Was never a penalty for Arbroath. Also how the f**k did Bobby Linn not get booked for a clear dive in the box?

big lichtie missing a penalty and the Albion support chanting "you fat b*****d" was brilliant, shame that wee shitebag Ferns never came on, I'm sure the Albion faithful would've gave him some welcome back.

Finally congrats Arbroath, knew Forfar would bottle it. Also thanks for the cash [emoji389][emoji389]

c46d503d7703bfe9aa0d375f9c8aac2e.jpg

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a day, what an achievement 

A huge well done to the players and staff for overturning an 11 point deficit 

today was a nervy occasion but done enough to get over the line, brilliant support 

It was a bit too tense for Lichties to enjoy as Stirling upped gears second half and we dropped back. The scores from Forfar kept the nerves under control. Well done the players who handled the pressure... and a big, boisterous away support

Congratulations to Arbroath for their championship win. I personally think they were the deserved Champions.

As for ourselves, I think the lads can hold their heads up high after that today, they did themselves and the club proud, there was only really 1 team who looked like winning that second half and it was us.

I though Kavanagh & D.Smith were absolutely outstanding and when Morrison came on he just ran the show. Really hope we can pull a few strings and get him back next season.

Hige shout out to Chris Smith, some real top class saves, again kept us in the game. AGAIN a small section of our support decided to abuse him for the goal, and it was no wonder he reacted. I'll be surprised if he signs on for next season.

I didn't go to the presentation at the end but I'm guessing Mackay will have said we'll come back better and stronger next season and I have no doubt we will.

I look forward to seeing who comes and goes over the next couple of months, but whoever it is, I can't wait for next season to kick off already.

have to say the pitch at forthbank looked very good congrats to your groundsman

The pitch has been absolutely unbelievable this season. It's been like that all year round so you can tell a lot of work has been done on it. Well done to everyone involved.

stevie d again our best player

Yeah congratulations to him. Disappointing the way it went for him here. A good player who was playing in a push team, under a disaster of a manager. Deserves his medal and recognition.

What a day. Absolutely fantastic to be able to have been involved in the celebrations. Great to be a part of it all. Concluded the day with a fish supper at Arbroath harbour followed by popping into Tutties.

Time for the long haul home.

Mon you f***ing Lichties.

On 03/05/2017 at 11:50, lichtiekev said:

I think 800-900 hundred would be realistic and absolutely fantastic for a part time team, Who ever goes needs to get fully behind team from the start and no negative shouts, 

1175 in the East Stand.

17 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

Horrible wee p***k, he's celebrating like he made any contribution :lol:

Nothing like sticking it up to your former club's fans when they have slagged you off. Funnily enough he has been slagged off by a small number of Arbroath fans so is probably sticking it to them too!

Archived