Rangers visit Firhill 7th May

Just now, Illgresi said:

Nah, no bigotry, sheer, vehement, unfathomable hatred. Fully based on the disgusting heritage of the club they used to support. If you don't despise them, then you are one of them. At least it's not a long journey for ye. You fucking ***.

Hahaha this just gets better.

"No bigotry, sheer, vehement, unfathomable hatred". 

"If you don't despise them, then  you are one of them"

Bigotry: noun - intolerance towards those who hold different opinions to oneself.

What was that one again? "If you don't despise them, then you are one of them".

Yes, no bigotry atall there petal.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, MikeyWellFan said:

So this incident wouldn't help to shape your view of their support?

You've certainly applied that logic to your greater hatred of Celtic.

It doesn't paint them in a good light, but then again I never looked upon them or their club in a particularly good light in the first place so it doesn't really do anything for me. As I've said before, I find Rangers and their support a largely pathetic, backward looking bunch who are more to be ridiculed more than anything else. They have some absolute cretins in their support as every club does, but overall I'd say they were in the main, pretty harmless.

With Celtic, I find them, club and support, much more sinister and personally I have witnessed and been victim of much more grief over the years than I have Rangers, with incidents like the one in your video being but one example. 

5 minutes ago, MJC said:

Hahaha this just gets better.

"No bigotry, sheer, vehement, unfathomable hatred". 

"If you don't despise them, then  you are one of them"

Bigotry: noun - intolerance towards those who hold different opinions to oneself.

What was that one again? "If you don't despise them, then you are one of them".

Yes, no bigotry atall there petal.

Great bluster there son. Are you a tory councillor per chance?

Despising bigots is not bigotry, in the same fashion as despising sectarianism isn't sectarian, and despising fascism isn't fascist.

When you have right, humanity indeed, on your side, your pretty much invulnerable.

p.s. f**k you, you ***.

So, the game...

Think that's -16 points net in the last 10 minutes of games, 19 lost and 3 gained. Is it fitness, or nerves, or concentration? Think today it was an element of all 3 , as well as Lawless played he was gasping for the last 15 minutes and Erskine should have been subbed about 10 minutes before he was.

Even if it's just a psychological thing I can't see any reason for us not to attack the North stand in the second half unless weather conditions on the day dictate otherwise.

Everyone in the home end knew we needed a second goal as if Rangers got an equaliser our arses would collapse and so it proved. Edwards obviously guilty but Doolan missed an easier chance than the one he scored too.

Thought we might have had a shout for a foul in the build up to the winner when Windass rugby tackled McCarthy to stop him getting across to Tavernier, admittedly McCarthy was only coming over to foul Tavernier but at least we'd have had time to organise the defence from the free kick.

3 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

Great bluster there son. Are you a tory councillor per chance?

Despising bigots is not bigotry, in the same fashion as despising sectarianism isn't sectarian, and despising fascism isn't fascist.

When you have right, humanity indeed, on your side, your pretty much invulnerable.

p.s. f**k you, you ***.

Bigotry is an intolerance to others who hold different opinions, as well as forming opinions based purely on assumptions and prejudice, which you have shown in this thread by the bucket load so far.

You've said that if you don't despise Rangers then you are one of them. Bigoted view.

You've accused me of being a Tory councillor, as well as a *** on numerous occasions now, simply because I don't share your extreme views on a particular football club. Bigoted views.

And then you end your bonkers rant by claiming that you have right, humanity on your side, in other words "I'm right, anyone who disagrees is wrong". I'd say that could be classed as bigotry as well.

And all this because you've chucked your dolly out the pram over Rangers beating Patrick Thistle. :lol:

We should have been 3 up by half time, Edwards misses ANOTHER <5 yard chance and Keown had a free header that went over. 

I felt we should have brought Ade or Amoo on as soon as Bates clutched his thigh/groin as the other CB was Hill and Wilson had gone off. 

We started sitting deeper and deeper as players tierd, particularly Osman and Edwards. 

Sad that im not thar angry or disappointed as I'm used to this..

33 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

3f7502f3546e854b9e5f6475349b1089.jpg

**** and their banners emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

"DO NOT WEAR OUR BADGE IF YOUR NOT PREPARED TO GIVE EVERYTHING"

I take it that does not include money to save them? 

Not even a Fiver each?

No?

Thought not.

Minter!

"DO NOT WEAR OUR BADGE IF YOUR NOT PREPARED TO GIVE EVERYTHING"
I take it that does not include money to save them? 

Not even a Fiver each?

No?

Thought not.

Minter!

They're a vile institution m9. I'm glad* we put a little joy into their limited existence.

*not glad [emoji53]

6 minutes ago, MJC said:

Bigotry is an intolerance to others who hold different opinions, as well as forming opinions based purely on assumptions and prejudice, which you have shown in this thread by the bucket load so far.

You've said that if you don't despise Rangers then you are one of them. Bigoted view.

You've accused me of being a Tory councillor, as well as a *** on numerous occasions now, simply because I don't share your extreme views on a particular football club. Bigoted views.

And then you end your bonkers rant by claiming that you have right, humanity on your side, in other words "I'm right, anyone who disagrees is wrong". I'd say that could be classed as bigotry as well.

And all this because you've chucked your dolly out the pram over Rangers beating Patrick Thistle. :lol:

Sounds like the rant of a tory councillor. After the way they decimated Motherwell and south YASSSSSSSASSSSSSSSAAAASAA!

Archived