New 2017-2018 Scottish Premiership kits

5 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Top must have green and white hoops?, and your are correct, can't do much with the livery but at least if they are making a celebratory top then try to at least design it like the kit from 1967.

Honestly!, they'd have sold far more tops if they looked like 1967 replicas.

s-l300.jpg

^^^ Like the hoops on the replica above from 1967.

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

At first glance I thought I was looking at the new ICT top with "A" tbh.

Fair point actually. That'll be why the County fans rejected it!

We had a vote a few months ago to decide ours for next season between these 2 stunners (option A won):

partick_thistle_17_18_joma_home_kit_vote_a.jpg

partick_thistle_17_18_joma_home_kit_vote_b.jpg

Spoiled for choice.

The county one looks decent. Prefer the way Morton have done it recently, where the tops are actually made so you can see what it looks like.

Celtic in Green and White hoops again ? It's so predictable. Just like what end of the National Stadium their fans will get.

13 minutes ago, Red 'N Yellow said:

We had a vote a few months ago to decide ours for next season between these 2 stunners (option A won):

Spoiled for choice.

The county one looks decent. Prefer the way Morton have done it recently, where the tops are actually made so you can see what it looks like.

It was always going to be option "A" wasn't it? It's not a Partick strip without the stripes and because I'm showing my age here probably the top should be with black shorts.

I feel the strip is the identity of the club and shouldn't be fucked about with too much.

Need more stripes as well and just as well the manufacturer didn't put a single yellow stripe on the back eh? :lol:

It was always going to be option "A" wasn't it? It's not a Partick strip without the stripes and because I'm showing my age here probably the top should be with black shorts.
I feel the strip is the identity of the club and shouldn't be fucked about with too much.
Need more stripes as well and just as well the manufacturer didn't put a single yellow stripe on the back eh? :lol:

I think there were only 20 or so votes between the 2 funnily enough. Wouldn't say stripes are a Thistle thing tbh, we had hoops last year as well as a couple of decent efforts from Puma a few years ago ( I prefer hoops to stripes tbh). I just thought option B was shit, again I think it would be better to see the kits in the flesh rather than just a mock up.

Both of our options were utterly horrendous, they look like training tops and the red shorts will make it even worse. The lack of black on both kits is poor. The club didn't really make a big deal (or any deal at all AFAIK) of publicising the winner of the vote and there was a lot of negative feedback on both options so I'm hoping there's still an option C out of nowhere for next season

9 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

County are getting on of these. Top B won a Twitter poll about 2 months ago, but no further info has been forthcoming from the club.

topa.jpg.ebf06fd0df526e8af75da44efce8b7d0.jpgtopb2.png.a58299f6604908731ccebf8fd8e1f1f8.pngtopc.jpg.4d01b8722a3b7b89e9b4a541ad712de8.jpg

I think that there's something decent about all three but it's hard to judge without seeing the tops with the shorts and socks. 

I'd prefer navy shorts with white socks.

I probably prefer the tartan effort, Option C.

Both our options are shite, just like every top we've had from Joma (this season's away is decent at best). Wouldn't mind a pish top if it had black shorts with black shorts and red and yellow hooped socks.

It's difficult to do anything very exciting with a Celtic home top, but that's not bad.

You need one of these...
36a130794022eaf8ff710211e15b205c.jpg

You could always put it on a dog as well.

985b705196984dbfa2937be66c4d2e37.jpg

or a DOGG...

ac6f60f852103a2e420b7584b268b205.jpg

I think there were only 20 or so votes between the 2 funnily enough. Wouldn't say stripes are a Thistle thing tbh, we had hoops last year as well as a couple of decent efforts from Puma a few years ago ( I prefer hoops to stripes tbh). I just thought option B was shit, again I think it would be better to see the kits in the flesh rather than just a mock up.

a449f69a46a7a949d6c5d10866d6892a.jpg

Option 1 must be using this template looks ok but needs black shorts imo

I quite like top A tbh.

I voted for top A, but presumably top B won. Unfortunately our incompetent PR gurus haven't updated us since the poll.

They are all pretty meh to me. Big fan of macron's work generally though.

Somebody needs to put an end to this tartan shaded nonsense that seems to be creeping in as part of weird retrospective homage to that Morton kit from decades ago.

Spoiled for choice.

Joma really are useless. Minimum of effort, off-the-rack, generic monstrosities time after time.

Option A by a mile, FWIW.

28 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Joma really are useless. Minimum of effort, off-the-rack, generic monstrosities time after time.

Option A by a mile, FWIW.

Don't you guys get the option of one unique/custom design each season? We had a catalogue home and away last year but had a one-off kit for the anniversary of Norrie McCathie's passing and then this year we had a custom home and an off the shelf away kit. Not sure if that's because we are "technical partners" or something (I thought everyone who had their kits had that title though)?

Archived