New 2017-2018 Scottish Premiership kits

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks quite similar to the disastrous option B in the Thistle poll, but as an away kit it's not as bad. As everyone else has said, Option A on the Thistle strips isn't a total disaster (the Espanyol effort looks OK in the flesh) but needs black shorts. Option B is the worst Thistle strip I have ever seen by a country mile. I resent the apparent switch to red being our prominent colour, if any one colour is going to be dominant it should be yellow, and there should always be some black in the kit, otherwise we look like clowns. 

3 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

I hope you get two different manufacturers again. What a time to be alive that was.

I was telling my boy about this just yesterday and he looked at me like this...

images (56).jpg

8 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

3e211b6ccdb6f693fa950bf34a2487a8.jpg

The new Killie away top? This one came out top in the choice of 6 the club asked the fans to vote for on the fans forum......

I think that's really smart.

Imagine giving your support a selection of six kits to choose from!

Fully expect jama to be right on all points, haven't had a decent home top since the cup final one, and that was still the wrong colour!  Having said that, Saints have upped their game quite a bit in a number of areas this season, so I haven't ruled us completely out from pulling a gem out the bag just yet....

Do Celtic purposely get the ugliest gits in their squad to model the kits every year, or is it just a coincidence?

Quite like the ICT efforts. A pity no one will see them much next season. :P

One of Steve Brown's mates kids will get their crayons out the day before Joma's deadline and come up with next seasons strip. Alan Storrar is demanding more Saltire stickers or his deals off.

17 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Strewth. Is the boy in the home kit sporting a semi?

It's Ross Draper. Get the feeling he is packing some serious heat down there

Archived