CLYDE FC Season 2017-18 Thread

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take whoever Chapman wants to sign. After all he's been doing it for years at this level so I trust him.

Seems that 'doing it' at this level for years has not led to him 'doing it' with a club at a higher level. Which begs the question doing what exactly?

Two playoffs in four seasons. He missed out both other years on goal difference, so four top five finishes in a row which is a consistent record. I think at this level with small squads, and a fairly high turnover of players, that he's done well. 

I'm not a big fan either but he clearly knows how to win games at this level. Maybe hasn't made the step up as he didn't do particularly well having got Dumbarton promoted?

1 hour ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Would you take stuart mccolm back...

Never. He was very quick which normally led to putting in a cross to no one as the Clyde strikers hadn't caught up. He done this regular instead of knocking the ball off a defender for a corner when there was nothing on.

Never. He was very quick which normally led to putting in a cross to no one as the Clyde strikers hadn't caught up. He done this regular instead of knocking the ball off a defender for a corner when there was nothing on.

He also put in lots of good crosses that our strikers failed to finish.
Goodwillie is far better than what we had at the time as forwards.

Winger from clydebank juniors training im hearing...

According to article in cumbernauld news working on two loans

Hope we can afford to pay part of the wages he is on at Clydebank

I see you can join or renew the CIC membership Folks. Let's get as many to join this year. It's the only way to drive change at the club. The first thing imo is to get Alexander of the board. He has served his purpose along time ago. He has caused so many divisions in the support over the years. His time is up, I'm calling on all fans who want to pull in the one direction let's vote him out at the next agm. People will say he has a small role on the board now, don't be fooled by this get him out now.

Archived