Stranraer FC 2017-18

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know, how dare we, on a football forum, use syntax and punctuation to express our delight at securing the services of the best left back in the league.

Didn't realise you'd signed Paddy Boyle

14 hours ago, Corner Kick Conquistador said:

Slow news day up the A77 (!)?

Just can't hear anything for aw your shouting.

13 hours ago, Mattmc said:

May have worked better if all posts you quoted contained the character in your picture.

I think you need to look again chief.

On 24/06/2017 at 20:26, EdinburghBlue said:

Anyone know about the stories that Kyle Turner has signed for Aberdeen but has been loaned back to Stranraer for the season?

Chairman Iain Dougan saying this morning that Aberdeen have not signed Kyle as yet but Derek Macinnes is interested in the kid.

Much to your rage....Peterhead thread is down a league where you don't need to be bothered by kyle turner's progress any more [emoji106]

Certainly not to my rage. Possibly to Turner snr's who has had to fork out for jnr's career, especially at that level. Ouch. That would enrage any tight fisted paisley man

Certainly not to my rage. Possibly to Turner snr's who has had to fork out for jnr's career, especially at that level. Ouch. That would enrage any tight fisted paisley man

Absolutely to your rage with that crazy comment..wonder if turner snr forked out a fortune for jnrs obvious talent I'd like to know where you can buy that, the boy is developing well as a player also clear to see...well if you take off your WG loyal goggles a suppose...as was said before "he Defo must a pissed in his Powerade"[emoji85]

Does michael bombscare donald still play with u lot ,and if so how was he [emoji23]

He's away to try his hand in America. He was ok filled a gap that needing filling. Seemed to be able to find himself in great positions but always failed to get on the end of it or finish.

On 27/06/2017 at 21:52, Clayhole Blue said:

Young defender Chris McGowan - ex-under 20s - also signed up for the first team!

Well done to young Chris. Pushed all the way to improve himself under

Stuart Wild - hopefully the first of many to emerge from the Under-20 squad

being put together for the new season.

On 28/06/2017 at 13:38, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Any of you guys know what the kick off time on Saturday is? I'm absolutely choking to see us play.

11am kick-off apparently. Under-20s will also be training at Lochinch 

within Pollok Park... and they wont be the only ones... look out for a

well known junior club also using the facilities for their pre-season

training.

1:30pm according to Faz

11am kick-off apparently. Under-20s will also be training at Lochinch 
within Pollok Park... and they wont be the only ones... look out for a
well known junior club also using the facilities for their pre-season
training.

Well...

Archived