Utd V Bairns - Bairns V Utd

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really hope it is and I really hope it's not too difficult to find on the TV guide for the Falkirk fans.

Last thing Scottish football needs.

They will only be at home because of the disgraceful ticket procedures from Dundee United.

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

Heard from a pretty decent source that United were in contact with all the potential Premiership opponents last night arranging their allocation for the final. Stunning if true.

ITK as f**k.

Apart from Kerr starting it's anyone's guess to the starting 11. Hippolytus back from suspension, hopefully he gets some game time as I'd imagine he has a bit of hunger about him after missing the last couple of games. His pace coupled with Fash's would be rather daunting for the slow defence Utd have.

They will only be at home because of the disgraceful ticket procedures from Dundee United.

This ticketing procedure being, buy a ticket to enter the stadium. Madness. Can't think of anywhere else you need to do this.

I've got the Stone Roses at Hampden next month, atleast I'll know that all the greeting faced folk standing outside moaning about how the boy on the gate won't take their money will be Falkirk fans.

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

This ticketing procedure being, buy a ticket to enter the stadium. Madness. Can't think of anywhere else you need to do this.

I've got the Stone Roses at Hampden next month, atleast I'll know that all the greeting faced folk standing outside moaning about how the boy on the gate won't take their money will be Falkirk fans.

I fully back you in your argument against those thick Grangemouth tramps, Litchtie. Keep up the good work brother and see you at hibs Celtic next season HH 

3 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I think the gripe is about how to procure the tickets, rather than the actual concept of using a ticket to get in. But I'm sure you knew that anyway. 

I don't want to get involved this shambles of a debate though. 

How have Utd been starting games ? On the whole it generally takes us until the 2nd half to get going, would be good to see us put our mark on the game and show our intent early on, purely for entertainment purposes. Wouldn't turn my nose up at a bore draw to be honest, take something back to Friday's game.

I think the gripe is about how to procure the tickets, rather than the actual concept of using a ticket to get in. But I'm sure you knew that anyway. 
I don't want to get involved this shambles of a debate though. 
How have Utd been starting games ? On the whole it generally takes us until the 2nd half to get going, would be good to see us put our mark on the game and show our intent early on, purely for entertainment purposes. Wouldn't turn my nose up at a bore draw to be honest, take something back to Friday's game.

I don't particularly want to either but it's really frustrating reading it. If there's any bother for Falkirk fans, it's Falkirks fault, they've not made them available to pick up on the night/buy over the phone/online.

Exactly the same for any United fans going to Falkirk on Friday btw yet nobody is moaning and it's getting called Dundee Uniteds disgraceful ticket policy....

Anyway, I'll leave it at that. [emoji1360]

Enjoy the game.

2 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I don't particularly want to either but it's really frustrating reading it. If there's any bother for Falkirk fans, it's Falkirks fault, they've not made them available to pick up on the night/buy over the phone/online.

Exactly the same for any United fans going to Falkirk on Friday btw yet nobody is moaning and it's getting called Dundee Uniteds disgraceful ticket policy....

Anyway, I'll leave it at that. emoji1360.png

Enjoy the game.

Because their making it all ticket when there's absolutely no need to whilst we have to make it all ticket. Surely that's simple enough to understand. I'd be just as pissed off with us if we had a 14200 capacity stadium and were making fans buy tickets pre game day even though the grounds going to be half full.

55 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

For the love of Christ...

CAN WE STOP GOING ON ABOUT FUCKING TICKETS!?

Please.

Thank you.

Does anyone have any thoughts on the game?

Wish we had more tickets.

Archived