St Johnstone FC European Tour 17/18

Steve McQueen

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's just typical Saints. They can hire a plane for the away leg, email fans about it then tweet/facebook a season ticket promo but still not come out with anything about the venue situation leaving the website unchanged from yesterday saying they'd hear in the afternoon. Wouldn't surprise me if somebody's booked a 10 seater Cessna wondering why the plane was so cheap this time.

Just now, tree house tam said:

What way you going?

Also which hotel you in?

I don't know if I should tell you Tam in case you attack me for being a Dandy Don.

In all seriousness, I'm flying via Luton and the hotel hasn't been booked yet.

Just now, jamamafegan said:

I don't know if I should tell you Tam in case you attack me for being a Dandy Don.

In all seriousness, I'm flying via Luton and the hotel hasn't been booked yet.

Just so I can avoid you as i can be a bit unpredictable with copious amounts of alcohol :lol:

I'm travelling with 2 associates and the possibility of arrest or national embarrassment has moved to SEVERE.

Do us proud.

So how are we lining up for this one lads? I'm not sure if Mannus and Paton will be available after their summer escapades with Northern Ireland. Easton is touch and go in terms of fitness as well, but I'd assume he'll make it given the lack of a new left back on deadline day yesterday and I'm not sure if Davidson is fit, given his ankle surgery towards the end of last season.
Clark
Foster Anderson Shaughnessy Easton
 Millar Craig
Alston Scougall Wotherspoon
Maclean

Tommy won't be completely sure what kind of quality we're up against, so I think he start with just 1 up top, but with plenty of support from midfield in Alston, Scougall and Wotherspoon.

9 days until the start of the season. Jeezo.

Any idea how they lined up today?

Breathing a sigh of relief now as my Ticket have been confirmed (paid by bank transfer, don't ask why.)

Luton to Vilnius on weds, back Saturday. Not sure how I'm getting to Luton. 150 so far, haven't booked a hotel yet.

Archived