Ruth Davidson.

Im_Rodger

I don't think we've had any leaflets from them. They aren't really trying in my constituency, I think its one where they have done a deal with Labour.

Edited by Jambomo

It's a dangerous game trying to use personality politics to win the election. The Tories have already dropped because they put all their campaigning in England and Wales on voting for May. As soon as she was exposed as a vacuous wibbly wibbly flip-flopper they were in trouble. Everyone should be sharing this sort of stuff about Davidson to expose her as being exactly the same as May.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/ayerightradio.wordpress.com/2017/05/12/ruth-davidson-car-crash-interview-radio-five-live/amp/

Somebody want to tell her what a toothbrush is?

538533d9bf5b26e73b7effd66128686a.jpg

I wonder how much pressure will be on her if they fail to do as well as the media are making out...

Seemingly Tory leaflets in England are along similar lines mentioning "Theresa Mays candidate for..."

So far the only leaflets I've had through the door are from the Lib Dem candidate. First thing he mentioned was standing up against a second independence referen....zzzz.

I had to look up this "make Britain great again" quip to see if it was one of her occasions of pretending to have a jovial personality. Even if it was completely throwaway and not serious, how entrenched does a person have to be to hear someone as loathsome as Davidson is appropriate that sort of rhetoric and still think she should represent them?

21 minutes ago, mizfit said:

https://wingsoverscotland.com/the-davidson-boys/

Granted it is wings publishing this, but surely someone somewhere is vetting people Davidson is meeting?

Who else do you think will publish stuff like that unless it's about SNP supporters.

1 hour ago, mizfit said:

https://wingsoverscotland.com/the-davidson-boys/

Granted it is wings publishing this, but surely someone somewhere is vetting people Davidson is meeting?

Given the SNP couldn't even vet their own parliamentary candidates properly, I can well believe a political party cant vet the people their leader meets

Given the SNP couldn't even vet their own parliamentary candidates properly, I can well believe a political party cant vet the people their leader meets

Absolutely no attempt to deal with the actual story.
What is it about that guy you like Sparky?

2 minutes ago, mjw said:

Absolutely no attempt to deal with the actual story.
What is it about that guy you like Sparky?

I like nothing about him, he seems like a fud. I'm sure if there was similar blog looking into everyone Nicola meets (or even allows to stand as an MP) you would find some good stories.

Edited by sparky88

1 minute ago, mjw said:

You could have posted that first time around rather than your Whatabout the SNP fall back.
It wasn't hard was it?

Hardly dynamite that will bring about the end of the Scottish Tories though. WOS makes the most trivial shite seem like he's just discovered the da Vinci code. 

Hardly dynamite that will bring about the end of the Scottish Tories though. WOS makes the most trivial shite seem like he's just discovered the da Vinci code. 

Can you point me to anyone else bringing it to peoples attention?
We wouldn't have to rely on a blogger to break the story if it was SNPbad ,would we?

Your response has been telling.

You're right, the snp will have a couple of dodgy stories in their closet too. No doubt. The difference being the BBC and tabloids would be all fucking over it as soon as it came out. That difference matters.