Ruth Davidson.

Im_Rodger

38 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I never realised she was a parsy hoor as well!

It shouldn't be a surprise, they're renowned for exaggerating their importance to Comical Ali levels at every turn on here, deluded of Fife is their nom de plume..

1 hour ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Davidson and every one of her blue-cagouled goons have one thing in common, they've never had to worry about a gas bill in their comfortable lives.  I had one canvass here last week, an impeccably-mannered young chap from just down the road in Helensburgh (different constituency, mind) who was straight out of central casting.  I'd like to think that the 15 minutes he spent warily listening to my polite rant in my front garden was the most instructive time of his GE campaign.

They really are in a parallel universe these folk.

Permission to nick this please.

Hopefully next time she tried to get in to a game at East End she's denied entry.
She probably tries to get in for a concession by claiming to be a young boy, or by stealing a pensioner's mobility scooter and firing in through the disabled gate.

I used to rip the piss out a Pars supporting mate at work everytime the Bairns scudded them. Was all good mannered banter which he took really well and always gave as good as he got. When I found out fat munter was a Par and ripped into him about that he lost the plot and cudni take it [emoji23]

1 minute ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I used to rip the piss out a Pars supporting mate at work everytime the Bairns scudded them. Was all good mannered banter which he took really well and always gave as good as he got. When I found out fat munter was a Par and ripped into him about that he lost the plot and cudni take it emoji23.png

It's a tough one to take. Imagine if Goebbels was a Falkirk fan.

6 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I used to rip the piss out a Pars supporting mate at work everytime the Bairns scudded them. Was all good mannered banter which he took really well and always gave as good as he got. When I found out fat munter was a Par and ripped into him about that he lost the plot and cudni take it emoji23.png

To be fair, the boy's got his priorities right.

We all saw how uncomfortable Ruth was trying to defend Tory's social care policy and the rape clause stuff. f**k knows how she's feeling now that Westminster branch has got in bed with the DUP.

We all saw how uncomfortable Ruth was trying to defend Tory's social care policy and the rape clause stuff. f**k knows how she's feeling now that Westminster branch has got in bed with the DUP.

She's already hinted at a soft Brexit and how uncomfortable she is with the DUP today.

And her opinion will carry a lot more weight with Theresa May now, as she's allowed her to sneak on as PM with gains in Scotland.