St Johnstone vs Hearts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Elixir said:

Except I've been right about Budge and Levein for a long, long time now, with the same going for the Linkin Park lookalike c**t and his hippy mate practically from the get go.

Fans like yourself are culpable for bending over and accepting this utter disaster.

How do you propose running the Club?

Except I've been right about Budge and Levein for a long, long time now, with the same going for the Linkin Park lookalike c**t and his hippy mate practically from the get go.

Fans like yourself are culpable for bending over and accepting this utter disaster.

Great post

Have a greenie

You must be even more hilarious to supporters of other teams

Seems to be the popular thing to bash Hearts but I thought they were alright in the second half, or certainly showed they have some decent players. The problem is probably the system as other than a few occasions when they worked the extra man out wide into a good position, their threat was through the individual quality of the likes of Djoum and Nicholson.

I think Cathro will be away shortly, probably back to a coaching role somewhere and it'll all be billed as too good an opportunity for him etc... He can't be enjoying this experience any more than the fans.

2 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Great post

Have a greenie

You must be even more hilarious to supporters of other teams

Nah. It's pretty obvious he's a total shitebag.

By not using the club to guinea pig wee weirdo coaches and removing a creepy serial failure from his role with immediate effect would be two quite excellent decisions on my behalf.

Great to see Daniel Swanson getting a standing ovation, totally deserved.

Nahhhh he's a traitor man, doesn't give a f**k about saints man, only got hibs on his mind!

The boy is a fucking gem and loves the Saintees. He's away to his boyhood club and I wish him all the best. He's basically propelled us to Europe. He might as well have renewed all our passports - that's how important he's been. I'll fucking cheer that c**t at Easter Road next season.

11 hours ago, The Woolshed said:

541 fans through according to Sportsound. Didn't look nearly that many. Had a real pre season / meaningless kind of feel at times tonight, so much so that my celebration for our goal was probably as low key as it's ever been. I've been to 9 games this season seeing only 4 wins. 3 have been midweek victories over Hearts emoji23.pngemoji23.png

That's 541 people needing sectioned.

2 hours ago, Radford said:

Seems to be the popular thing to bash Hearts but I thought they were alright in the second half, or certainly showed they have some decent players.

He can't be enjoying this experience any more than the fans.

Agree with this, I don't think they were that bad. They're decent in possession but lacking in the final third.

I'd be surprised if he's not here for at least the first few months of the season. It would be far too much an admission of failure for Levein/ Budge to sack him or let him go so soon.

5 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Are hearts fans actually putting any weight on these last few games? Seems to me your season has been over for weeks, just get it done with and get the transfer window open.

In terms of it mattering league wise clearly not.  In terms of wanting to see the players give a f**k?  Aye, I'll put some weight on it when fans are still paying good money to go and follow them.

In terms of it mattering league wise clearly not.  In terms of wanting to see the players give a f**k?  Aye, I'll put some weight on it when fans are still paying good money to go and follow them.

Aye that's fair enough.

I probably more meant in terms of cathro and his future.

48 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Aye that's fair enough.

I probably more meant in terms of cathro and his future.

Given how appalling his record is, I would have liked some signs of improvement at the very least.

Archived