ITV (Some) Leaders' Debate 18th May

May is horrendous under pressure. She's taken to personal insults and outright ignoring questions when it isn't going her way.

Sturgeon would've got a rise out of her last night I can assure you.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was only one "leader" present at that debate. Whilst I like the message from Plaid Cymru & the Greens, there was only one leader there, the same would apply if May or Corbyn had been present( shitebags) Nicola Sturgeon is by far and away the most competent politician in the UK at present & will continue to wipe the floor with anyone put up against her.
If I were a unionist, I'd also be running scared of Sturgeon- never gets out of first gear.

There was only one "leader" present at that debate. Whilst I like the message from Plaid Cymru & the Greens, there was only one leader there, the same would apply if May or Corbyn had been present( shitebags) Nicola Sturgeon is by far and away the most competent politician in the UK at present & will continue to wipe the floor with anyone put up against her.
If I were a unionist, I'd also be running scared of Sturgeon- never gets out of first gear.

Can't wait to see Ruth, Kez and Rennie resort to pure aggression next wk.

11 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Can't wait to see Ruth, Kez and Rennie resort to pure aggression next wk.

Mind that time Anas Sarwar was debating wee Nic and got so out of his depth he asked the presenter for hauners?

:lol:

12 minutes ago, bob the tank said:

The debate next week is four against one including the Tory shill chairing the debate, so expect another no referendum, no surrender fest

Chances of Kez saying 'devisive' in her opening address ?

Chances of Kez saying 'devisive' in her closing address ?

Chances of Willie Rennie saying he'd fix devolved education ?

Chances of Ruth getting shouty ?

Chances of cringe-inducing audience question/outburst ?

Chances of questions from Tory Councillors in the audience ?

Chances of Nic whipping out a Tory campaign leaflet ?

8 hours ago, Fide said:

Not really, no.  Glasgow City Council are responsible for the "problems" you refer to, which, up until 2 weeks ago was entirely Labour's remit.

If the area is still as bad in 2 years, then you can throw your faux-outrage hissy fit about Govanhill.  As an aside, how often do you visit wee Nic's constituency?

So would the people getting their properties broken into call the council helpline? I would visit Govanhill four times per week more than you currently would I'm guessing.  

6 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

So would the people getting their properties broken into call the council helpline? I would visit Govanhill four times per week more than you currently would I'm guessing.  

So you just visit.

I see.

Faux offense.

8 minutes ago, Fide said:

So you just visit.

I see.

Faux offense.

Why don't you pay a visit and see for yourself. Speak with the locals and find out how appreciative they are of Sturgeon.   A modern day slum created on the watch of our first minister. 

22 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

Why don't you pay a visit and see for yourself. Speak with the locals and find out how appreciative they are of Sturgeon.   A modern day slum created on the watch of our first minister. 

So what have you done to improve the situation since the last time you brought this up??Was it 4/5 weeks ago you were basically saying the same thing??Have you went to the police to ask about crime levels etc ??Have you phoned the council???? Or is just time for your monthly cry about snpppeee baaddd???

Chances of Kez saying 'devisive' in her opening address ?
Chances of Kez saying 'devisive' in her closing address ?
Chances of Willie Rennie saying he'd fix devolved education ?
Chances of Ruth getting shouty ?
Chances of cringe-inducing audience question/outburst ?
Chances of questions from Tory Councillors in the audience ?
Chances of Nic whipping out a Tory campaign leaflet ?

That whole thing sounds like a drinking game, ok count me in!

On 30/03/2017 at 09:20, AyrExile said:

Before she goes anywhere I'm sure her constituents would be grateful if she can sort out the mess in Govanhill

On 30/03/2017 at 17:40, AyrExile said:

One of my main concerns is the high crime rate in the area. Will these guys be able to deploy an adequate number of police officers to deal with it?  

Heres your 2 posts from march the 30th.So any contact with the relevant authorities???

32 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

She was elected last time out on a 61% share of the vote, so i'd imagine the answer is "very". 

"A modern day slum" refers to housing and cleanliness issues. Aren't those the entire responsibility of the Council? 

8 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

So what have you done to improve the situation since the last time you brought this up??Was it 4/5 weeks ago you were basically saying the same thing??Have you went to the police to ask about crime levels etc ??Have you phoned the council???? Or is just time for your monthly cry about snpppeee baaddd???

It is not my job to sort the mess in this area out. From what I gather things get gradually worse here. I am entitled to an opinion and the reason it was aired again was after listening to Sturgeons sound bites around everyone else's errors whilst this festering mess lies on her own doorstep. 

Just now, AyrExile said:

It is not my job to sort the mess in this area out. From what I gather things get gradually worse here. I am entitled to an opinion and the reason it was aired again was after listening to Sturgeons sound bites around everyone else's errors whilst this festering mess lies on her own doorstep. 

Ah ok your concern trolling again cheers for clearing that up

What's your tie to the area?

6 minutes ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

What's your ties to the area? Resident, social worker?

I live half a mile or so away and would pass through several times per week. Got friends who live there and their quality of life has deteriorated due to overload of the system. 

Archived