Dundee United VS Hamilton | Hamilton VS Dundee United

Think he's a St Johnstone fan. That was a decent game, many attempts on target, some good skill, mainly from us. Been far worse spectacles this season. One dire live game at Killie stands out. The celebrating in this game has happened EVERY year we've had them.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/news/local/dundee/436578/video-fans-views-dundee-uniteds-disappointing-play-off-loss/

I didn’t speak to a single person who was pessimistic about the match. We were all optimistic, we didn’t even think of this scenario so I don’t even know what to do with myself now.

Glorious.

That was a pretty brutal game, but Accies definitely had the clearer opportunities and deserved to nick it. Fair play for keeping 2 clean sheets given the defensive issues they had. Fitness didn't look like an issue for Utd yesterday, just a lack of quality and imagination in the final third. 

12 minutes ago, The Master said:

Some incredible delusion in those comments regarding coming straight up next year. It might take a couple of seasons before they grasp just how hard a league it is to get out of. 

Bitter comments like the following from occupational therapist, Adam Devine, 34, make it all the sweeter:

“I wish Hamilton all the best, I don’t think they really deserved it but we’ll just have to come back next season and try our best.”

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

Some incredible delusion in those comments regarding coming straight up next year. It might take a couple of seasons before they grasp just how hard a league it is to get out of. 

Bitter comments like the following from occupational therapist, Adam Devine, 34, make it all the sweeter:

“I wish Hamilton all the best, I don’t think they really deserved it but we’ll just have to come back next season and try our best.”

5F47DEE4-C559-4843-95D4-56CF1589C4A3-654-000001A693FC2156.jpeg.b54fe56cbf841402014e0fc879784f22.jpeg

3E3FD0BE-5184-4962-BD03-DEF1250C768A-654-000001A6D46C8A00.jpeg.7ba097fa3151d1d483f9f3d6d6f58876.jpeg

GIRUY Adam. Thank you.

I've only just watched the video. Two things:

1) Since when did United fans sing their own version of "Hello, Hello"?
2) In the background during the second interview - "f**k the Dee" and "Hamilton are crap". Delicious salty tears.

Can someone explain the multiple traffic cone references please.

Go to page 40 of the thread it develops from there. 

c**t threw a cone.
c**t threw it back.
A woman stopped it with her face.

40 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Next year will be a real test from some of their support. They've not come anywhere close to birding the gap from the loss of revenue and they've still spent this season angry at Thompson for not signing players like GMS, Citftci etc when they've still had a very strong budget at that level and miles ahead of anyone apart from Hibs. Obviously coming back up the first time mitigates massively against the losses but you can't help think that it was maybe daft to put so much into this season when it was always going to be so tough and they've probably done as expected.

It might be that McKinnon does quite good business and has taken a lot of lessons about the transfer market this season but if not, they are in for a really long season. On top of Andreu, losing the likes of Murray, Spittal, Dillon, Dixon, Telfer etc may seem insignificant but there are way way worse out there and it'll be challenging to source proven players. They'll then be under the incredible pressure we went through as a bigger club in the league and more easily agitated fans.