The European football level St. Mirren FC 2024/25 thread

On 29/01/2018 at 14:22, Soctty said:

I'm not ITK, but I do think we'll get someone in before the window closes, an attacking player with more stature than  our other attacking players, while at the same time having pace and mobility. You'd assume it would have to be quite imminent as well given the window closes on Wednesday...

Bump 8)

Just now, stu80 said:

Anthony Stokes is available, could we afford a deal? Is this the type of player we want or should be looking at?

Not happening so forgot it.

We will announce somebody tomorrow though and I would rather him than Stokes to be fair.

Oh I’m not saying he is the one we should go for. I was just looking for opinions on it.

For what it’s worth I think he is a great player, an idiot, but a great player. Think he would unsettle this squad tho, so I would say no thanks

4 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

It was Muirhead of MK Dons accoding to BAWA a deal was offered said player wanted to come but too expensive deal dead. 

Signing a 9/11 truther would be fun.

7 minutes ago, McG said:

Not happening so forgot it.

We will announce somebody tomorrow though and I would rather him than Stokes to be fair.

Putting that new friendship with Barcelona to good use. Welcome Leo!

Edited by Stu