The European football level St. Mirren FC 2024/25 thread

I was down watching the kids tonight. Young Gallagher Lennon the outstanding player on the pitch for me. 
Sutherland is also a very good prospect along with Luke Kenny. 

After a poor first half they played better second half and were unlucky not to win it at the death, with a couple of good chances.

16 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

I was down watching the kids tonight. Young Gallagher Lennon the outstanding player on the pitch for me. 
Sutherland is also a very good prospect along with Luke Kenny. 

After a poor first half they played better second half and were unlucky not to win it at the death, with a couple of good chances.

How did Stav play

1 hour ago, Captain_Sensible said:

C2BA64AF-663B-41E3-88F7-2A0B947F2A9F.jpeg

He seriously does my head in with this shite.

Going on about mass hysteria. He is the one who brought the striker chat up. Said it was agreed and days away nearly 3 weeks ago and is now yapping about it being up to parent club.

Not sure why he doesn't just STFU and say that we're still working on something. I don't actually know why he didn't say that in the first place.

It's at stage where he honestly talks nearly as much shite as Fitzpatrick did when gaffer. It's just as well he's been a great manager for us cos if he wasn't, folk would be all over nonsense like this.

To be fair to Robinson he HAS told us something concrete here - the mystery isn't any of those names being repeated on the Internet. Based on some of the previous rumours, that comes as a considerable relief IMO.

46 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

To be fair to Robinson he HAS told us something concrete here - the mystery isn't any of those names being repeated on the Internet. Based on some of the previous rumours, that comes as a considerable relief IMO.

I mean, he hasn't necessarily read all of the rumours 😧

6 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

It's just as well he's been a great manager for us cos if he wasn't, folk would be all over nonsense like this.

In 12 months many of your fans will have turned on him.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Obsessed fans of a certain other team said that 12 months ago,......

Also many of our knickerwetting fans had turned on him at this point last year.

FWIW I'm quite  happy to wait for whichever striker rocks up.

It would be great if they turned up sooner rathet than later.

Although I do find the rumours entertainig.

However, there are more important things in life than hanging on every word of a football mannager about a potential signing.

34 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

That's a fairly nebulous prediction, tbh. Football fans are fickle and we could finish anywhere from 6th to 12th. If we happen to finish 9th-12th then yes, many fans will have turned on him. Some will if we finish 7th/8th.

Cheers for your insight.