6 hours ago, virginton said:

The revised Kübler-Ross model of grief for P&B purposes: 

Stage 1: Denial

Stage 2: Anger

Stage 3: Whataboutery and Deflection

Stage 4: Bargaining

Stage 5: Depression

Stage 6; Acceptance

The thread has been rather heavy on the first half of the model so far. Delicious viewing. 

1495895702405.jpg.c72df94c9fe7fb449a0c523391c853a5.jpg

What stage are we at now?

1 minute ago, houston_bud said:

So how much of the Jack Ross to Dundee story was completely made up then?

I reckon Nelms would have went to Spain to speak to Jack Ross and assess a few other options.

If McCann never said no, then we'd have been simply assessing our options until he'd decided so that we had a plan. If McCann had said no and done a U-turn, then we'd have been pursuing Ross (Possibly amongst others) and then dropped interest once McCann got back to us.

The board made no secret that McCann was our number one choice, just a bit surprised after the initial announcement that he'd 'left as interim manager' statement that he's back.

Not really sure what the fuss was all about.

Big team tells diddy team to GTF, and the normal order of the universe is resumed.

A lot of non-saints posters looking like total wallopers now.:lol:

I'll not embarrass them further by using the multi-quote function.:angel

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

I reckon Nelms would have went to Spain to speak to Jack Ross and assess a few other options.

If McCann never said no, then we'd have been simply assessing our options until he'd decided so that we had a plan. If McCann had said no and done a U-turn, then we'd have been pursuing Ross (Possibly amongst others) and then dropped interest once McCann got back to us.

The board made no secret that McCann was our number one choice, just a bit surprised after the initial announcement that he'd 'left as interim manager' statement that he's back.

:huh:I reckon Nelms was desperate to get Ross and McCann knew it.

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

In all seriousness, 

Hats off to Jack Ross, you do not see many managers sticking around these days when the option of moving to a bigger club (the one you support) in a higher league for more wedge comes up. He clearly wants to have a crack at the Championship. Fair play, best of luck to him and St Mirren.

This. All the best St Mirren, hope you pump the dabs. Thank you.

4 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

So how much of the Jack Ross to Dundee story was completely made up then?

Obvious ploy setup by Ross and McCann to get Ross a decent wage increase. 

What a shambles Dundee are. McCann whose Dundee side finished the season off getting pumped by the two worst sides I  the league. Going to be a long hard season for them.

2 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Obvious ploy setup by Ross and McCann to get Ross a decent wage increase. 

What a shambles Dundee are. McCann whose Dundee side finished the season off getting pumped by the two worst sides I  the league. Going to be a long hard season for them.

Could be worse, we could have this habitual loser in charge.

Image result for peter houston

Thank you.