The European football level St. Mirren FC 2024/25 thread

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Been wanting Tansey at St Johnstone for a while now, a cracking signing. Absolutely no clue what's happened to him at Aberdeen though, and whether he's still the same player I remember because of the apparent knocks he's had there.

I'd like to take this opportunity to say that RandomGuy is probably the only saints fan that would want him. The boy's a crippled Puddin. 

10 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

What a minter of the post. Following you around the forum. :lol: Fucking hell you're tragic, bully young guys on Twitter and now greeting about dots.

On 12/29/2018 at 13:11, Ludo*1 said:

Yeah, Div can f**k off as far as I care now, ad block is the only option other than abandoning the site.

Tragic indeed.

3 minutes ago, McG said:

Things are heating up nicely.

And we are the frogs getting boiled in the pot.

I'll be honest after the effort you lot out in last year to get up I don't want to see you go down but at the same time I obviously don't want Dundee going down either.

Hamilton meanwhile :lol:

2 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I'd like to take this opportunity to say that RandomGuy is probably the only saints fan that would want him. The boy's a crippled Puddin. 

Every time I went to an away game in Inverness he absolutely melted us in a deep midfield role, love that type of player.

15 minutes ago, micaley68 said:

Good enough,........... Yes.

Fit enough,............. Not sure.

Interested enough,............ initially,then wait and see.

On his day, unplayable. Good luck.

Agreed, he's absolutely a classy player from what I remember at Caley.

Hard to gauge just what two terrible injures does to a person mentally, though. Hopefully he's in the Darren McGregor mould.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Biggie 2 IMO. And I stand by what I said in that post tbh.

When are you "abandoning the site" then?

Will there be a tear stained resignation post to mark the day?

1 hour ago, Div said:

Correct.

I will always stand up for the players, particularly on social media. You'll never see me personally slate a player.

If you were looking for a solicitor I don't imagine your first port of call would be to ask for recommendations from complete strangers on twitter.

He knew exactly what he was doing.

King new exactly what he was doing , hence the very quick delete of said tweet. The sooner he goes the better.

13 minutes ago, Div said:

When are you "abandoning the site" then?

Will there be a tear stained resignation post to mark the day?

Can you read? I said I'd be using ad block from now on as that was the only option.

I don't know, depends how many of your clubs players you harass I suppose.

12 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Can you read? I said I'd be using ad block from now on as that was the only option.

I don't know, depends how many of your clubs players you harass I suppose.

It's certainly a brave strategy to openly admit you are freeloading on the site, whilst at the same time using the forum to abuse the guy who pays the bills.

Interesting to see how this pans out :lol:

6 minutes ago, Div said:

It's certainly an brave strategy to openly admit you are freeloading on the site, whilst at the same time using the forum to abuse the guy who pays the bills.

RandomGuy levels of interesting.

It's certainly a brave strategy to openly admit you are freeloading on the site, whilst at the same time using the forum to abuse the guy who pays the bills.

What is this a loss making exercise for you? Highly laudable Div.