The European football level St. Mirren FC 2024/25 thread

25 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Bloody hell here we go again Try and pick it up if you can. I have not said once the club is fucked .  These are your words not mine.

On 22/06/2019 at 23:40, Demented Zebra said:

That's what I heard also. Also heard we are Iin financial melt down so why would Goodwin accept  ,?. Scott is I n trouble this will back fire we are financially  fucked from what I'm hearing . 

Oh really?! 

On 22/06/2019 at 23:46, Demented Zebra said:

Scott has fucked up big time . Love Oran mission impossible Oran love you. 

Though I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you don't remember actually saying that we're fucked and in meltdown given you immediately followed that doomsdaying post with the absolute doozy above. :lol:

11 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Oh really?! 

Yes really. Got to say thank you for copying the post where I wrote the club would not fold nothing like that but I heard there would need to be cut backs through out the club. I have also written feel free to attack me after the accounts are published if what I heard is nonsense. You are the guys bringing up up all the time now it's been done to death. Pause it and reignite it after the accounts are published.  

9 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Though I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you don't remember actually saying that we're fucked and in meltdown given you immediately followed that doomsdaying post with the absolute doozy above. :lol:

Ok so cut backs mean what after all the money that came in from transfer and sell on clauses ? Financial stability it should have been. Right or wrong ? 

8 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Ok so cut backs mean what after all the money that came in from transfer and sell on clauses ? Financial stability it should have been. Right or wrong ? 

‘Financial Meltdown’, to me at least, means something pretty catastrophic.

Not quite Enron, but definitely in the Sevco territory. 

Just now, aldo_j said:

‘Financial Meltdown’, to me at least, means something pretty catastrophic.

Not quite Enron, but definitely in the Sevco territory. 

Maybe too much spin then on my part. The bottom line is with the money that came in we should have been in a much better position financially than we are at this moment. 

17 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Maybe too much spin then on my part. The bottom line is with the money that came in we should have been in a much better position financially than we are at this moment. 

Stewart Gilmour alleged the same thing on Twitter last night. Didn't he? 

34 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Yes really. Got to say thank you for copying the post where I wrote the club would not fold nothing like that but I heard there would need to be cut backs through out the club. I have also written feel free to attack me after the accounts are published if what I heard is nonsense. You are the guys bringing up up all the time now it's been done to death. Pause it and reignite it after the accounts are published.  

Christ on a fucking bike. 

Let me trim this riiiiight down for you, just for the avoidance of any lingering doubt. 

1 hour ago, Demented Zebra said:

I have not said once the club is fucked .  These are your words not mine. 

On 22/06/2019 at 23:40, Demented Zebra said:

we are financially fucked. 

I mean. There's no ambiguity there. Nothing to clamber back from or to misinterpret. It's there on page 540 of this thread.

But not once did you say it. 

I know you think I'm being a dick here and that's fine. I probably am but you can't come out with an unqualified and non-factual statement like a sweetie wife then not only deny you said it but actively accuse others of making up what you said when it's there in text for all to see. 

2 hours ago, pozbaird said:

If this response had anything to do with my post that you quoted, then that would be a good start. Let’s try again. Given you have posted we are financially fcuked, and have made repeated posts of an ‘ITK’ nature along the lines of ‘just wait, you’ll see...’, then surely, you would like Scott to be bagged (by his maw, by Trump, by Facepaint flag guy) due to his dereliction of duty, in seeing our club fcuked.

A yes or no will suffice. Look, if you just made up all the financial ITK stuff for a jolly, just admit it, no-one will think badly of you. Journalists, for example, make up shite every day.

Very true. Yesterday I told my editor I was going for my lunch when I was actually going for a haircut and to look for a birthday present. Although I did also get my lunch.

5 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Anyway, enough of all that nonsense. 

Possible signing announcment incoming tonight!!!!

May or someone else?

7 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Not heard anything about May, mate. 

Assumed it wasn't him but thought I'd ask anyway. If we do sign someone, it'll be announced about 15 minutes after I go out.

There’s a part of me that can’t wait til we sign someone then everyone on BAWA and twitter goes into meltdown saying they are either

A) Shite
B) Injury Prone
C) both

In other words Stevie May [emoji23].

Got a semi at the thought of Isma returning [emoji17].

9 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Yes it's a lot of shit even if Stuart Gilmour is tweeting the same thing. 

Stewart Gilmour has no knowledge of what's going on. 

Stewart Gilmour said that there was no chance Jim Goodwin would work under Gus and that Gus would be the next St. Mirren manager after Oran. 

He doesn't know what's going on within the inner workings of the club.