The European football level St. Mirren FC 2024/25 thread

2 hours ago, glenburn bud said:

I’m finding it funny to see none of our Greenock trolls all over this thread of late, Purple monkey dishwanker and some other trolling fuckwit whose user name escapes me. 
Just goes to prove that pre season kickabouts are good preparation for the real thing.:thumsup2

Wait they didn't win the champions league by beating us? Could have fooled me.

At least they'll have the took more to ibrox trophy to fall back on.

4 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

It’s nowhere near a two footed lunge as Kettlewell made out. The guys a helmet for making comments like he did about Charlie Dunne 

I also agree with you glenburn bud, though not for the first time!

3 hours ago, ZingaliMan said:

The camara from the main stand northside showed the ball crossed the line . It was shown on Sportscene Sat & Sun 4 different pundits everyone of them said the ball crossed the line. If you have not seen it, it can be found on the iPlayer. 

i’ve seen it on tv and live at the game and i’m still not convinced it was over.the angle of the camera makes it impossible to tell 

Edited by Buddie Holly

16 minutes ago, Buddie Holly said:

anyone know what this is about?hibs game on 4th postponed?

IMG_3161.png

The league Cup semi final is that weekend.

One of either us or Hibs will be guaranteed to be playing at Hampden that weekend so there's no chance the league game will go ahead.

10 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

The league Cup semi final is that weekend.

One of either us or Hibs will be guaranteed to be playing at Hampden that weekend so there's no chance the league game will go ahead.

Also, there's 6 of us out in Tenerife and we fly at midday on the Saturday.

So if we do make it to the semis, we need to hold our breaths and hope for the Sunday game or we'll be in mid-air for the full game.

1 hour ago, Buddie Holly said:

i’ve seen it on tv and live at the game and i’m still not convinced it was over.the angle of the camera makes it impossible to tell 

It was well over we sit at the very en.d of w1 and everyone around knew it was well over.

2 hours ago, glenburn bud said:

I'm not convinced it's even a foul from that. His trailing leg catches the boy a bit and was probably a sore one, so you could maybe argue that it's endangering an opponent or you could possibly say it was excessive force. He clearly wins the ball though.