Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

This Celtic team is 4 years in the making Ronny deila laid the foundations and Brendan Rodgers has took it to a new level,last season was the best season i have ever seen in over 40 years of watching Celtic now one year on we are a better team, this glass ceiling needs to be broken,Brendan Rodgers talks about leaving a legacy at Celtic so for me it starts with this game,special nights at paradise happen from time to time and it's time to see it again,PSG are just a price tag, if neymar wants to come out of the shadow of messi he needs to prove himself as the best player in the world not just the most expensive player,PSG are another scalp to put on the shelf next to Barcelona,juventus and man utd.
I couldn't careless how much this PSG team costs it's 11 v 11.

Still lolling.

4 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

My boy met about 7 PSG fans on the bus when he was coming home from work they said they where worried about tonight makes 2 sets of fans:lol::thumsup2

Shit, there's more.

Ahh magic. There's not many things more satisfying in life than seeing arrogant, self important 'big fish in small pond' being given a severe dose of their own medicine. I'm especially glad that PSG added those two late goals to make the scoreline so humiliating for Them and to not allow them any 'bravado' from a 'brave' second half performance.

f**k, I say f**k the co-efficient :)

Archived