Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The fact that Celtic have had good results in the recent past against teams that are financially superior doesn't make me seriously deluded,the imbalance or uneven playing field has always been there for over 100 years this isn't just appeared when money came into the game,the same teams have won these competitions in Europe for decades i'm sure there is only 9 countries that have won the European cup/champions league in it's history. 

The words of the song haven't changed in the 50 odd years I've been hearing them.

"Barcelona, Real Madrid, we will make a gallant bid..."  

(Barca have only won it relatively recently and only the 2 Spanish teams have won it. At least the English shared it around.)

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

What punishment do you think UEFA may dish out for the fan attempting to assault Kylian Mbappe?

i don't know about UEFA - but the boy got a football banning order in court (he was from Belfast, appeared in court in a Celtic trackie and burst into tears, according to the Evening times :1eye) and he got punched by another Celtic fan (From St Albans - a truly global support), who then also got arrested :) Sounds like it was heid's gone all round.....

3 minutes ago, Swello said:

i don't know about UEFA - but the boy got a football banning order in court (he was from Belfast, appeared in court in a Celtic trackie and burst into tears, according to the Evening times :1eye) and he got punched by another Celtic fan (From St Albans - a truly global support), who then also got arrested :) Sounds like it was heid's gone all round.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-41256217

f1d7e60e0fad3f34e7e03ec7bb57c28e.jpg
How come everyone that's ever ran on the park to attack a footballer ever can't fight worth a f**k? How is it even possible to miss someone so badly with a kick? Then that loser that went for Lennon a few years ago- they're absolutely rubbish.

Only decent attempt I've seen was Michel Pagueud getting knocked out by an airdrie fan in the B&Q cup final in 94 ish.

How come everyone that's ever ran on the park to attack a footballer ever can't fight worth a f**k? How is it even possible to miss someone so badly with a kick? Then that loser that went for Lennon a few years ago- they're absolutely rubbish.

Only decent attempt I've seen was Michel Pagueud getting knocked out by an airdrie fan in the B&Q cup final in 94 ish.

They almost always end up on their arse too. Soaking wet surfaces + flat shoes + alcohol = someone making an arse of themselves on the telly

1 hour ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

I remember some Airdrie wankers getting a tanking off Rab Douglas at Forfar when they tried to attack him. Highly amusing indeed

1 hour ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

This picture is actually a decent approximation of Scott Brown's contribution last night

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/15532960.Celtic_fan_who_attacked_PSG_player_weeps_in_court/

What a fucking loser the pitch invader is.

- Runs onto pitch, makes pathetic attempt to attack player.
- Dragged off to the boos of his own support.
- Battered by a pensioner
- Appears in court bawling, wearing a Cetic tracksuit.

Players should be allowed to attack fans who invade the pitch. Would've loved to see big Cavani have a go at him.

1 minute ago, ICTChris said:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/15532960.Celtic_fan_who_attacked_PSG_player_weeps_in_court/

What a fucking loser the pitch invader is.

- Runs onto pitch, makes pathetic attempt to attack player.
- Dragged off to the boos of his own support.
- Battered by a pensioner
- Appears in court bawling, wearing a Cetic tracksuit.

Players should be allowed to attack fans who invade the pitch. Would've loved to see big Cavani have a go at him.

61 years of age does not a (male) pensioner make.

2 hours ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Closest anyone involved with Celtic got to Mbappe last night.  (shamelessly stolen from Twitter).

Archived