Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it just or are Scottish football fans basically pathetic?

Do you want to be part of a 10th rate league losing to teams from Luxembourg and Liechtenstein?

I would rather see time like those provided by Celtic, Rangers, Aberseen and Dundee United again but maybe thats not what football fans do.

Bitton wasn't paying attention there, let Coman get a run on him.

Can't blame Biton there ffs. He's expecting Boyata to head that, and even then if gordon didn't come out Biton would've been level with him from the knock on to slow him down. The other 2 clowns fault.

Just now, KarlMarx said:

Do you want to be part of a 10th rate league losing to teams from Luxembourg and Liechtenstein?

I would rather see time like those provided by Celtic, Rangers, Aberseen and Dundee United again but maybe thats not what football fans do.

Pished?

Just now, KarlMarx said:

Put a sock in it Karl. 

8b04173ed647b087660325b748201a13.gif

How many fuckups will Gordon get away with before Rogers drops him ffs

Less than the amount a Scotland manager will allow.. fucking dreadful goalkeeper.
But he's a media darling that plays for Celtic. Couldn't come 2 yards of his line against Harry Kane but can charge out 40 in to no man's land tonight.

Word salad ^^^

Simmer down constable.

2 minutes ago, KarlMarx said:

Without going into it too much.............................

Dry yer eyes princess :lol: 

5 minutes ago, KarlMarx said:

Could you try again in English, Cabe, you walloper?

Archived