Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

9 hours ago, TheCelt67 said:

They can find themselves in the daft and offensive category.

It certainly wasn't you I was referring to, even if you do like bananas. Peaches for me.

9 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Really not wise to accuse another set of fans regarding monkey gestures etc considering recent events at Ibrox.

I think any reasonable fan will admit that ALL supports contain Richard Craniums, and the larger the support the more likely it is that numbers will increase. The important thing is that we condemn both our own fans and others who are guilty of such crass gestures, without going overboard about it. Monkey gestures are the actions of the ill-educated and I would rather deal with their ignorance than cope with out and out violence. If those scrawling obscene racist gestures on blankets claim to be Linfield fans then I would say they are nothing short of a disgrace to the club and to themselves, and that they in no way speak for me, or anyone I attend games with.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Threads fucked, 12th of July killed it. Another victory to the PRIDE of the sons of William.

Came in to see the latest about the game but there appears to be another game going on here!

Mon the Hoops, 16 goals in 90 minutes please just for the goading. :D

9 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

What was the score tonight?oopps! that right Belfast wasn't safe for Celtic fans 

Strangely, the PSNI are now saying that it was Celtic's decision alone to refuse tickets. Lots of other clubs have played European ties at this time of year with no incidents whatsoever. I think the blame, if any, lies somewhere in the middle.

2 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

Your club shat it :lol:

Is that really all you have left...?? :lol: Only midway through July and your lot are a laughing stock already so you invent a theory like this to compensate, tragic.

Truth is, the PSNI leaned heavily on Celtic not to take up tickets but, all of us know the main deciding factor was the club feared the more hardline elements of our support along with locally based fans turning the 90 minutes into a full on rebfest, given the location and time of year, that would probably have a reaction and possible trouble inside the ground from the home support and subsequent repercussions from UEFA, having had several fines for flares and pyrotechnics lately the club dont want to risk more hardline sanctions, thats the reality, people will have their own slant and opinions on it but that is essentialy the reasoning behind it.

But hey, after your own sides laughable effort in Europe some of your fans have jumped on the 'sellick shat it' theory to cheer themselves up, hilariously pathetic but slightly more tasteful I guess than the 'yooz ur aw peedoz' patter which the majority of sevconians use as a response when the chips are down.

Just now, Flybhoy said:

Is that really all you have left...?? :lol: Only midway through July and your lot are a laughing stock already so you invent a theory like this to compensate, tragic.

Truth is, the PSNI leaned heavily on Celtic not to take up tickets but, all of us know the main deciding factor was the club feared the more hardline elements of our support along with locally based fans turning the 90 minutes into a full on rebfest, given the location and time of year, that would probably have a reaction and possible trouble inside the ground from the home support and subsequent repercussions from UEFA, having had several fines for flares and pyrotechnics lately the club dont want to risk more hardline sanctions, thats the reality, people will have their own slant and opinions on it but that is essentialy the reasoning behind it.

But hey, after your own sides laughable effort in Europe some of your fans have jumped on the 'sellick shat it' theory to cheer themselves up, hilariously pathetic but slightly more tasteful I guess than the 'yooz ur aw peedoz' patter which the majority of sevconians use as a response when the chips are down.

IMG_3001.JPG

23 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Also Psni have already rubbished your claims of them telling Celtic not to take tickets . Yous went from the Flag of war last season to the white flag of shitebaggery this year 

chortle 

And Celtic issued a statement saying otherwise...as the old saying goes the truth is no doubt somewhere in the middle.

Have you anything else to cling to other than the 'sellick shitebags' theory??

Things really are bad at Ibrox just now thats all you fucking have..... :lol:

When do you thing secret agent Padre Pedro will get rumbled and old Walter wheeled out the care home for his umpteenth stint in the dugout? No money to spend and a dominant, powerful Celtic to contend with this time mind so even he would get found out :D

12 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

And Celtic issued a statement saying otherwise...as the old saying goes the truth is no doubt somewhere in the middle.

Have you anything else to cling to other than the 'sellick shitebags' theory??

Things really are bad at Ibrox just now thats all you fucking have..... :lol:

When do you thing secret agent Padre Pedro will get rumbled and old Walter wheeled out the care home for his umpteenth stint in the dugout? No money to spend and a dominant, powerful Celtic to contend with this time mind so even he would get found out :D

We are shite and it turns out scotlands brave Irish warriors aren't so brave . Think that just about covers this conversation 

The shitebag thing is played out now and no doubt there'll be Celtic supporters in the ground,realistically the game should be over after first game and it will be all about what's happening inside and outside the ground,hope it disny happen but chances are slim.

Just when you think Forever_Blueco has reached his peak at being a semi-literate moron, he fires out something special. :lol:

Personally, I think Celtic have played a blinder here.  Given our previous disciplinary issues and how this game has the potential to be rather nasty, we've managed to swerve any chance of a major fine.

2 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

Just when you think Forever_Blueco has reached his peak at being a semi-literate moron, he fires out something special. :lol:

Personally, I think Celtic have played a blinder here.  Given our previous disciplinary issues and how this game has the potential to be rather nasty, we've managed to swerve any chance of a major fine.

Definitely but the peepul don't see that,they're the bulldugs of Britain and glory in the no one likes us shit.

27 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

I have never claimed not to be a semi literate moron . That dosent change the fact however that you's have shat it .

40 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

I have never claimed not to be a semi literate moron . That dosent change the fact however that you's have shat it .

:lol:

"dosent", "you's".  Never change son.  :lol:

18 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Is this the new line? We shat it! They love their wee catchphrases, I'll give them that

The irony being, the headbangers who unravelled the 'flag of war' have released a statement tearing into Celtic about the club declining tickets. 

Archived