Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

If we change our name to Rangers for the day, we'll be fine.

Good point, though i'd rather we got beat rather than mimic those c***s in any way whatsoever tbf....:wacko: 

A team who have finished no higher than 5th ONCE in Scottish football in the last half a century.

United: a team that's finished higher than 3rd ONCE in their ENTIRE HISTORY. I like this game.
At least there is a bit of passion there from McManus, nobody in the DAB team that went down gave a monkeys.

There were also about 6,000 Dees there to support their team, despite the team not winning an away match (away from Tannadice) all season.

52 minutes ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

How about all football minded Arabs stop engaging wi these Derry p***ks on this site, it's getting sooo boring and the threads are sooo predictable, can we not get back to talking all things Tannadice and stop giving them page space. F.T.D.'83.

This.

Hi Lochee - Would you mind telling us all exactly how you felt that day ^^^^^?
Go into as much detail as you like.....[emoji6]
Thanks.

I can answer that.. I was devastated. But at least now when the pain has faded I can console myself knowing I stuck with my team to the very end..

Can any DABS on here ??

How about all football minded Arabs stop engaging wi these Derry p***ks on this site, it's getting sooo boring and the threads are sooo predictable, can we not get back to talking all things Tannadice and stop giving them page space. F.T.D.'83.

He's not bothered at all ^^ [emoji35]

3 hours ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

Image result for bateman gif

Archived