Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Gbud84 said:

What would be more satisfying for you lads?  Winning the league and going up as champions or beating Dundee in the play off final,  winning promotion and relegating the dee's? 

Ooft. Great question.

Winning the league it has to be for me as I don't think I could cope with the playoffs and the possibility of playing at Dens to go up, or have them keep us down. Full stop.

Stakes are too high and the risk of a repeat of 'that Derby' is unthinkable.

No. I'll take us winning the league and Saints sending them down any day of the week....

9 minutes ago, Gbud84 said:

What would be more satisfying for you lads?  Winning the league and going up as champions or beating Dundee in the play off final,  winning promotion and relegating the dee's? 

Winning the league.

Beating them in the plays offs would be nice but I'd rather not take the chance.

23 minutes ago, Gbud84 said:

United winning the league with Dundee coming straight down having finished bottom, St Mirren to then beat The Rangers in the playoffs following some disputed points deduction. Never going to happen but if I could script it it would be along these lines. 

11 minutes ago, locheedfcno1 said:

Stick to the seaside leagues Imagine st Mirren being in front of you 

You seem affy upset pet....

Don't worry, it's really not that bad down here.

Besides you lot have spent enough time down here over the past few decades or so, that you'll fit right back in....;)

44 minutes ago, MacArab said:

You seem affy upset pet....

Don't worry, it's really not that bad down here.

Besides you lot have spent enough time down here over the past few decades or so, that you'll fit right back in....;)

They cant bear being away from from the seaside league. Thats why theyre piling into our threads.

And El Pundito is gagging to reunite them with said league fucking pronto. 

They have no idea how to function as the big club. The wheels are coming off and its quite funny really.

1 hour ago, Gbud84 said:

The didDees are insignificant to most Arabs. They are a minter to most people in Scotland as a whole. A team who have finished no higher than 5th ONCE in Scottish football in the last half a century.

Any promotion will do and we will go back to slaying bigger and more significant dragons. Thank you.

The didDees are insignificant to most Arabs. They are a minter to most people in Scotland as a whole. A team who have finished no higher than 5th ONCE in Scottish football in the last half a century.
Any promotion will do and we will go back to slaying bigger and more significant dragons. Thank you.

Salty [emoji24]

Csaba saying in the Tele that he still has a budget for at least 1 new signing.....

Also Fraser shold be back in March.

It's going to make tomorrow's admin announcement all the harder to take.....:(

45 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Csaba saying in the Tele that he still has a budget for at least 1 new signing.....

Also Fraser shold be back in March.

It's going to make tomorrow's admin announcement all the harder to take.....:(

I always find the 30 minutes before midnight on a Friday the worst.  

Pacing the floor, constantly refreshing the page on my iPhone, hoping that we will be spared another week.

I breath a sigh of relief at midnight before remembering that I will have to go through the same agonies all over again in just six days.

When it does happen it will almost be a relief,

Archived